The absolute disaster has finally been reviewed

Discussion in 'Apple and Mac OS X' started by Danishblunt, Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahmad hendeh

ahmad hendeh Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    You seem to be misunderstanding me. I am not here to defend pieces of **** like the MBP and the XPS. I an here to defend the AERO 15x/GM501/RB2018

The RB2018 vapour champer cooling system is close to what your describing

2. ole!!!

ole!!! Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    ahh the razor blade, though i didnt see internal design, given the fact that company like to save money and charge lots, while making it thin, it'll be just as bad as apple. imo its probably a thin throttle book.

for it to be performing better than thicker laptops when both are throttling, then it needs to have:
    1 superior cooling design as how i previously stated.
    2 possibly powerful fan for more air pressure
    3 less bios / EC restriction
    4 better binned BGA chip vs another BGA chip which is entirely luck.
    5 heatsink capacity vs software stress duration vs power generated during test

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  3. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Guest

Reputations:
    There are 3 people literally trying to hammer sense into your thick skull and obviously nothing works. It doesn't matter what I post, it doesn't matter what the others post, it doesn't matter whats fact, in your own little deluded world you will only accept the things you want to accept as truth. So in a nutshell, I'm simply going to treat you like a 7 year old kid that tells a grown man about how rocket science works.

Just to give you an idea how bad the razer blade is, the BIOS chip is literally underneath the heatsink that cools down the GPU and CPU. They haven't figured out after countless RMA's and years of failing that they might want to redesign their notebook.

4. ahmad hendeh

Reputations:
    Don't say that RB2018 = MBP please. One of them can't hold gets down to 0.8Ghz in CB and the other holds 3.2Ghz(again: silicon lottery at play for why the RB is holding 3.4Ghz or higher)

@Danishblunt RB2018 planned obselence issues aren't the topic here. It's whether I7 8750H THIN LAPTOPS CAN'T PERFORM ON PAR WITH I7 8750H THICK LAPTOPS. Every single proof you provided here has benn repeatedly refuted.

My point was that there are examples where the thick ones lose. To prove(per Hitchens razer this is Danishblunt job) that thin laptops perform on par with thick ones with the same configuration.

I am having an adult conversation with @ole!!! . You're the one screeching here without evidence like a 7 year old

5. ole!!!

ole!!! Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    heres the thing, there was a comparsion between GT63 and RB2018 so i checked into it.

googled RB2018 for 15" and it shows internal CPU/GPU heatsink is of 1 giant piece. underneath might have individual module but i seriously think its shared vapor chamber, if it is shared it make sense it'll have a MUCH larger heat capacity than GT63, which may explain why it performed better in CPU test, as for GT63 cpu sided heatsink only 2 to 2.5 pipes working hard to rid of heat.

now if the test was to put both CPU/GPU to stress, or a much longer CPU stress test, GT63 will very likely to come out on top due to thicker radiator and area. assuming no bios/EC/fan restriction.

as for RB2017 17" if there was one, i can only assume it probably has even bigger heatsink with bigger capacity than the 15".

6. ahmad hendeh

Reputations:
    The RB2018 does the one thing it needs to do. Hold the I7 8750H and the 1070MQ at peak performance. This especially true with LM that allows those laptops to pass combined AIDA64 torture below 80c with no throttling.

If you stick the 1070MQ+ I7 8750H in a titan you're not going to get any notable performance increase. From either the CPU or the GPU

Thin and lights limitations come from the parts being used, not on whether thin and lights are in capable of handling them

7. ahmad hendeh

Reputations:
    @Danishblunt

20180616_144729.jpg RAZER OC 1.jpg RAZER OC 3.jpg RAZER OC 4.jpg

Th RB2018 pushes the 1070MQ to it's absolute peak. The aero 15x can't break 15700 in graphics. Yet somehow they are equal.

The picture you provided has the RB2018 in gaming mode. An overclocked 90W 1070MQ gets 84c in a power virus like furmark, while simultaneously running Prime 95. That's not so bad acctualy

8. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Guest

Reputations:
  9. ahmad hendeh

Reputations:
  10. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Guest

Reputations:
    Well no, but you clearly do. So go on. You wanted me to prove that thick 8750H notebooks are better. Now please show me some more turds that will throttle to no end.

@ole!!!
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.