Team of Destiny

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Slat, Apr 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. concernedcitizen

concernedcitizen Newbie

Reputations:
    Good job seeing through the fog electrifier. You are absolutely correct in what you say. I know a TOD member who drove a kingpin across the country on a minutes notice, because he missed his plane, just so he could please him. It was a 12 hour drive one way, he had no suitcase not even a toothbrush, and off he went. They will do anything for their idol big pins, it is frightening.

The tools you speak of (tapes, books, cd's) are where the real money is made. The big shots Orrin and Chris get their brain washed worshipers to purchase thousands of dollars of these, and this is where they make all the money. They tell them they can't succeed without the tools, and quit helping them if they don't buy all of them every week, including paying to attend all the meetings.

2. Big Calhoun

Big Calhoun Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I'm surprised...the Amway/TOD/Quixtar folks must be on vacation...usually the defensive responses come like clock-work...

3. wsmith

wsmith Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    You two are absolutley right. Orrin, Chris and now Tim Marks have become millionaires on the backs of those at the bottom of the pyramid.

They make all their money on tickets, books and tapes. They sell tapes for $6 that cost .50 to produce. They sell books at full price that that you can get on Amazon for much less.

The tickets are where they really make their money. They can net as much as $500,000 in one weekend.

They look alike. They talk alike. They go to the same church. The worst is that they all neglect their children because they have to be gone seven days a week to suceed in the "business".

4. wsmith

Reputations:
    I've decided to disinherit my children because of their involvement with TOD.

5. concernedcitizen

concernedcitizen Newbie

Reputations:
    <blockquote id='quote'>quote:<hr height='1' noshade id='quote'>Originally posted by wsmith

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
  6. John Gotty

John Gotty Newbie

Reputations:
    TOD is NOT Quixtar because of the way it's built! That's the TOD difference! Traditional network marketing companies - PFS, Mary Kay, Avon, and yes, Quixtar - all build the "Pyramid" way. TOD builds teams together and in depth. Teams grow a lot faster working together as a team than someone individually building a "Pyramid", hoping it takes off and that they can influence the people "below" them. Think what you want, but just be careful who you get your information from!

7. concernedcitizen

concernedcitizen Newbie

Reputations:
    <blockquote id='quote'>quote:<hr height='1' noshade id='quote'>Originally posted by John Gotty

8. John Gotty

John Gotty Newbie

Reputations:
    So since Amway = TOD = Quixtar, then that means that Target is Marshall Field's, right? Same parent company, right? Then Eddie Bauer is Amazon.com because Eddie Bauer products are available on Amazon.com. Just like you can buy Amway products on Quixtar, right? So it makes sense to come to these logical conclusiions. Gimme a break!

The first thing I want to say is that anyone with half a brain is NOT going to listen to a "concerned citizen" who spends all his time on websites like these, supposedly talking the facts about what he THINKS he knows.

Secondly, WHAT ARE YOU OFFERING? You got a way for me to make more money? What's your net worth looking like these days? How many people have you made debt-free or financially independent? Last time I checked, Orrin has done this for hundreds, maybe even 1000. And if you are doing your homework, the previous reply with the real facts about Alticor and Doug Devos is true. If you have a problem with a guy who was Chairman of our Chamber of Commerce, you're in the wrong country!

Lastly, some facts about the TOD and how they are different than other MLM's, including Quixtar:

1. Profit sharing is much sooner and a much higher percentage
    2. The money from tapes, tix, books, etc. is about 45% of the income - TOD has nothing to hide
    3. The TOD has a lot of business people making 6 & 7 figure incomes PRIOR to the TOD that are on the TOD. Why, to make a difference in others' lives - something I doubt YOU are doing!

P.S. What's wrong with people joining TOD and going to church more often?

<blockquote id='quote'>quote:<hr height='1' noshade id='quote'>Originally posted by concernedcitizen

9. John Gotty

John Gotty Newbie

Reputations:
    <blockquote id='quote'>quote:<hr height='1' noshade id='quote'>Originally posted by concernedcitizen

10. wsmith

Reputations:
    The income from tapes, books and tickets is more like 85% to 90% of their total income. Ask any ruby or emerald to show you their monthly statments from quixtar and TOD for any given month. They won't show you but if they did you would see that they make much more money from TOD than quixtar, especially the month after one of the major functions where TOD can net as much as $500,000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.