Take Full Control of your Razer Blade w/no PL Throttling

Discussion in 'Razer' started by David Kirchik, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Joikansai

Joikansai Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    For GTX Model PL throttle is really solved on gaming mode, balanced mode I see some but less than before tweak. I’m now searching how to keep 45 watt (any clue, @David Kirchik?), since it max only to 37 watt, though the important one all cores often hitting 4,1ghz.
    Other thing to notice doing undervolting is not to putting too low value like before tweak, I’m stable at -50mv, it may go lower but on -100mV it was not stable.

Attached Files:

2. andysui

andysui Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    If I do a clean install on the blade, do I still go through the same steps for registry edit (since you mentioned Razer has its modified version of Windows).

3. David Kirchik

David Kirchik Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    You don’t have to, only do it if you want the high/ultimate performance modes.

andysui likes this.
  4. feomko

feomko Newbie

Reputations:
    Well, after BIOS customization i've got like ~40% of CPU performance increase (from ~2100 to ~2900 in Cinebecnh R20), also thermals was pretty ok, only near 90c.
    But, i don't understand what paramater changes what?
    As i understand VR Current Limit is about maximum power package for processor(?), but what AC\DC loadline, IMON and TDC are stands for?
    I'm asking just because i want to tune this under my needs, due to i don't need such big perfomance upgrade, and i'll prefer better thermals =)