Tablet suggestions?

Discussion in 'What Notebook Should I Buy?' started by JoshT, Jan 27, 2021.

1. JoshT

JoshT Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I disagree. I'd say I don't want to pay too much for stuff I don't need or want. People wanted me to pay too much for stuff that I didn't need or want. Not complaining about that last part as I did ask for recommendations and they were given.

I know that I don't want to much for to little, because I got what I was after in the ball park of what I wanted to pay.

Received a Teclast P20HD this past Wednesday. Paid ~$130 for it. I decided that I wanted both the higher resolution screen and Android 10. None of the options I listed meet that, and I was willing to sacrifice a little processing power to get it.

Have it set up with the apps I needed for school and a few others that will be handy for class. Working great so far, and will get better as I tweak it to my liking.

While I wanted Wi-Fi only, it does have wireless data capabilities. It works fine as Wi-Fi only without aSIM card and have the option if I ever need it.

lemmywinks, Debicat and kojack like this.
  2. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    It's great you found the device that fits your needs.

lemmywinks likes this.
  3. rockelino

rockelino Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Since you dislike both Apple and Samsung (nothing wrong with that), you eliminate my top-2 recommendations. But I think Google sells very solid and affordable tablets. I recommend those.

4. JoshT

JoshT Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    It's about 3 months late, but I still appreciate the reply. If you check out post 11 above, I've already picked up a tablet to use. Price was about right and it's done great for what I wanted it for. Works excellent for reading the school books and checking the class websites. With the addition of a little bluetooth mouse it even works great for doing most homework.