Synaptics causes BSOD on P650SE

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by Stevehjger, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xink64

xink64 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I would try out "DriverStoreExplorer", it's a neat little program that can take out drivers, but be careful!

And if your problem is Windows 10 auto installing drivers, then use "DoNotSpy10", which has an option to stop all updates including drivers.

2. frost15

frost15 Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello everyone. Another Clevo Laptop here with the same problem. I just got a BSOD referring to the Hkkbdfltr.sys Using HotKey3.10.

3. aveyer

aveyer Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Uninstall Hotkey, make sure all folders are gone and drivers related to it are uninstalled.
    I am still BSOD free since removing it.

4. SoundChaos

SoundChaos Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Still can't find any way to force remove the Hkkbdfltr.sys driver file. Driver Store Explorer doesn't have it listed at all. If I use it to force remove all drivers from insyde corp, the Hkkbdfltr.sys remains, and the BSOD's remain (verified with whocrashed that the hotkey driver is still the culprit) about once every 2-3 days assuming 8-12 hour heavy usage daily on my computer.

Forcing to delete the file via CMD admin says access denied (including in safe mode), unlocker says failed to delete the file, numerous other force delete / unlocker type programs failed to remove it.

5. Vinylman

Vinylman Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:

which model is that,exactly?

6. arsalan786

arsalan786 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Please some one help me. Every time I am playing cs go, randomly some time after several hours or some time in just 20 minutes while I am in the game I get this following error

" Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (syntp.sys) "

I searched about it and its related to Synaptics, I try to update the driver but it says driver is upto date. I am not sure anyone else having this problem but before I upgraded to windows 10 I never got this error message. Please help guys

7. ipwn3r456

ipwn3r456 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I have the same problem like yours as well. It doesn't seem to crash on me anymore (or not as often, maybe once every 20 times?), so I didn't care about it.

8. arsalan786

arsalan786 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    this really sucks no body have any kind of solution for this. i mean spend good chunk of money on this laptop to play games but every time randomly crashes is not good. please somebody expert have any input?

9. SoundChaos

SoundChaos Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I'm still having this issue, and haven't been able to find any solution. been working with xotic pc and sager directly (tried getting a hold of clevo, but they don't have any real customer support). So far the manufacturer has no idea how to fix it, but acknowledges that many people are having the exact same issue with the clevo P6xx line of laptops.

I just checked clevo's driver page, and at least for my 670RE there are some new drivers out for control center, VGA, Chipset, and wifi, which I am installing all of, and I will report back if it still crashes. Sadly no new touchpad or bios update.

http://www.clevo.com/en/e-services/Download/default.asp

10. t6nn_k

t6nn_k Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    It started with Win10 on my P370EM3 aswell. It only has been while I play GTA5 tho. At first I disabled touchpad and it seemed to work for some time but it still happenes. I recently took care of my temps and installed new vBIOS. Time will show if that helps.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.