Surface Laptop 3 13 inch

Discussion in 'Price Check Forum' started by ishmoo21, Aug 11, 2020.

1. ishmoo21

ishmoo21 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I bought a Surface Laptop 3 13 inch with a 10th gen Core-i7, 16GB of ram, and I upgraded the ssd to 1TB. It's under warranty until early November 2020.
    That config costs over $2000 on microsoft's website but I wanna sell it now as I have been playing more PC games and this can't handle them with the integrated graphics. If anyone could give me an estimate on what I could get for it?

2. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK Living with Hope

Reputations:
    I need something similar to your laptop for a friend, please let me know the price when you have it.
    Good luck.

3. Ed. Yang

Ed. Yang Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    [QUOTE="ishmoo21, post: 11039228, member: 392961]... If anyone could give me an estimate on what I could get for it?[/QUOTE]
    Bloke. I had just ended my online chat with a MicroSoft Online Chat CSO and made comment that their price on their Surface 3 laptops are extorting as like what Apple is charging elsewhere.
    Should/Since they're marketing their computing device product like Apple, i think you may have to look at how pre-owned Apple products are sold with close specs as yours, with additional mark downs due to "Hidden Factor's of Brand Popularity"...

ishmoo21 likes this.
  4. ishmoo21

ishmoo21 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Bloke. I had just ended my online chat with a MicroSoft Online Chat CSO and made comment that their price on their Surface 3 laptops are extorting as like what Apple is charging elsewhere.
    Should/Since they're marketing their computing device product like Apple, i think you may have to look at how pre-owned Apple products are sold with close specs as yours, with additional mark downs due to "Hidden Factor's of Brand Popularity"...[/QUOTE]

So it looks like the same spec Mac laptop refurbished is $1569. Maybe I could get 1350-1400 for mine?

5. Ed. Yang

Ed. Yang Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    While i know it can be a big sacrifice of close to a thousand dollars... Do factor in the warranty validity period, and cut a hundred or more than a hundred if an offer is made to u. Make it negotiable.
    Putting an ad with the number $1350 is quite catching!