Star Wars Question

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DanG, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doozie35

Doozie35 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I just noticed on IMDB that Warwick Davis (the ewok) was in the pod racing scene in episode one uncredited, kind of cool...better than the movie itself at least

2. zicky

zicky Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Ok, something I never understood is how in the prequels, the Jedi can't sense each other like when Obi-Wan was infiltrating Dooku's stronghold in Genosha but he was felt when he approached the Death Star by Vader (and he wasn't looking for him) in Episode IV. One can argue that he was stronger in the force then but still doesn't make sense since Windu approached Dooku from behind on the battle on Genosha. Another argument I've heard is Dooku didn't sense him cause he wasn't looking for him but whatever. Anyone care to elaborate?

3. rbdesign

rbdesign Notebook Consultant NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    I'm thinking Lucas was more interested in the mighty dollar than in consistency. What makes a better plot vs what's consistent. And he failed at the good plot too in my opinion!

The effects were nice, but I lost all respect for the guy when he said that his movies should be watched on full digital theatres and he should not even allow them to be played on the old theatre systems. Please.

4. Metamorphical

Metamorphical Good computer user

Reputations:
    Lol any Robot Chicken fans? One of the greatest Robot Chicken moments is when Carrie Fisher looks in the mirror then George Lucas pops through the window and takes a dollar. xD

5. JimyTheAssassin

JimyTheAssassin Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Robot chicken rules

I like when emperor Palpatine is on the phone with vadar and says several funny things like... They blew up the death star? bleep bleep...who's they? what the hell is an aluminum falcon!? You've been flying around for 2 weeks trying to get a signal..god you must smell like feet wrapped in rubbery burnt bacon.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ofRifqcYro

6. hollownail

hollownail Individual 11

Reputations:
    Haha, love that scene!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.