1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

Splinter Cell Blacklist - Cannot Join Multiplayer with Friends

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by HTWingNut, Dec 27, 2013.

1. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Mostly Harmless...

Reputations:
    Anyone successfully play Splinter Cell Blacklist with someone on your UBI friends list?

I opened DMZ and disabled my firewall so I know it's not related to that. I even disabled my other network adapters, all with no success. My friend can see my invite and click on it, but it can't connect.

I can join a game to randomly find someone to play, just invite to a friend does not seem to work. This day and age, why is this so difficult?

Anything anyone else did to get it working?

2. R3d

R3d Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Maybe the problem is on your friend's side?

3. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Mostly Harmless...

Reputations:
    My friend opened DMZ and disabled firewall too, with same result, both of our ends wide open, and still couldn't connect, so it's not a port or networking issue from the client side that I can tell. We even disabled all other network adapters (i.e. bluetooth, wi-fi, etc) and put the hard connection at the top of the network list.

If you Google "Splinter Cell Blacklist multi-player cannot join" you will get a plethora of people stating the same issue. Nobody can play with friends. But every post results in no resolution, just open ended with nobody posting a fix. Just thought this savory bunch of NBR users had figured something out. There's even a change.org petition asking for users' money back because they can't play.