1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

Sony Vaio PCG-F690 lid closed on-off switch.

Discussion in 'Hardware Components and Aftermarket Upgrades' started by Ghengis Tom, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghengis Tom

Ghengis Tom Newbie

Reputations:
    My laptop took about a 3 foot drop. Ever since The screen is black. Long story short, I've replaced the LCD and the inverter to no avail. Now I'm thinking that the lid closed on-off switch is the problem. Can you advise on how to check it. Thank you in advance for any help.