SOLD: XFX Radeon VII, MSI RX Vega 56 air boost, Biostar H110M-BTC, B250 mining board

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by RMSMajestic, Nov 18, 2020.

1. RMSMajestic

RMSMajestic Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    XFX Radeon VII, MSI RX Vega 56 air boost, Biostar H110M-BTC, B250 mining board

Price: $40 USD shipped

Condition: Used

Warranty: None

Reason for sale: No longer needed/ upgrade

Payment: PayPal

Item location: Washington, D.C., USA

Shipping: Local pickup, Postal service
    International shipping: No
    Handling time: Ships within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment

Specifications: Hi all,

Selling a few mining stuffs that I have

1. XFX AMD Radeon VII
    Card only, hashes at around 93Mhs with light undervolting. I had this card for about 3 months and never tried to push the limits of it. $700 shipped ConUS (saw a few goes for 800 or 900 on feebay)

2. MSI RX Vega 56 Air boost (Samsung HBM2, with box and accessories)
    Possibly the best turbo/blower style Vega cards out there. Hashes at ~44 Mhs with minor tuning. Did not push the it to the limit either. Had the card for ~2 years and it has been mining 1/3 of the time. Flash Vega 64 vBIOS. If not intended for mining could still be good for macbook eGPU/ hackintosh. $275 shipped

I did not push either card to the limit, not even repaste those. (warranty sticker still on)

3. Biostar H110m-BTC with 8GB RAM, $50 shipped ConUS
    comes with box and accessories, 6 PCI-e slots, been in a humid environment (afraid of COVID and didn't turn on A/C this whole summer) but still works fine

4. Chinese made B250 mining board with 4GB RAM
    been stored in a climate controlled storage, brand new. can take 7 cards, (or 8 if you use m.2 to PCI-e converter) $40 shipped.

I will do custom declarations in favour of buyer unless requested otherwise. But I won't gurantee anything.

I don't really expect anyone here are into mining stuffs, but asking just in case before those go to r/hardwareswap or feebay

https://imgur.com/a/dR2NUkU

Generated by NBR BST Form Wizard

2. RMSMajestic

RMSMajestic Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    All sold locally