SOLD: PrimoChill Praxis WetBench (Desktop Bench/Open Air Case)

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by Mr. Fox, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox BGA Filth-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    PrimoChill Praxis WetBench (Desktop Bench/Open Air Case)

Price: $100.00 USD *SOLD*

Condition: Used

Warranty: None

Reason for sale: See comments below

Payment: PayPal

Item location: SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ, United States

Shipping: Local pickup, Postal service
    International shipping: No (but, I might make an exception for the right buyer)
    Handling time: Ships within next business day of receiving cleared payment

Feedback: NotebookReview Forum Feedback Thread, eBay Feedback Profile

Specifications: The PrimoChill Praxis WetBench is what JayzTwoCents has featured in videos for a long time. It is a great test bench or alternative to a normal desktop case. I will never go back to an ordinary case. This is so much better.

I purchased a new Flat Edition with the idea that if I begin to tinker with LN2 it will be more convenient than having to disassemble and reassemble. Other than that, I like the one for sale a lot better.

This will normally set you back about $200 with shipping, so here is a way to get one for nearly half off. It is used but in excellent condition. It shows some minor evidence of use but looks fantastic. No dings or scratches. There is some abrasion to the powder coating on the radiator bracket in back where a 360mm radiator used to be attached. Includes all original hardware (PSU and PCIe/GPU bracket, 5.25" drive bracket, all of the screws, Allen wrench, etc.) that shipped from the factory.

Price does not include shipping. I will the charge actual price to ship via USPS Priority Mail. I haven't checked the cost, but I anticipate that it will be roughly $25.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are a couple of images showing how it looks with a fully assembled system.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Generated by NBR BST Form Wizard

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    Ashtrix, UltraGSM, jc_denton and 2 others like this.
  2. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    If you're entertaining the idea of buying this, it is also for sale on Craigslist now so I don't know how much longer it will be available.

jc_denton likes this.
  3. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    Sold to my old friend 'dspboys' @temp00876 - will ship tomorrow morning, bro. Thanks, and have a nice weekend.