[SOLD] PRECISION MOBILE WORKSTATION M6600 [FLAWLESS CONDITION] - QUAD i7|32GB RAM|QUADRO 4000M|1.5TB 7,200RPM|1080p

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by Dellienware, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dellienware

Dellienware Workstations & Ultrabooks

Reputations:
    I sent an email telling the buyer that I will expect him to be on computer at 8 pm exactly russian time to send me the code to payment.

i will send him the confirmation email at exactly 9 am u.s. time, right after shipping it out. if i do not hear from him within 30 minutes, i am going to the post office. I told him this.

Guys i am just so paranoid. I know all the scamming works and I know how to verify people with their feedback and get secure payment and shipping. But I really cannot afford to lose this, and the 30 minute time period seems safe enough for me.

The buyer is really hesitant about giving me a full payment via non paypal. And I have come up with my methods because I can fully understand his risk in this as well. I guess I just have not earned enough reputation in the marketplace so far?

2. Rorschach

Rorschach Notebook Virtuoso NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    There are other forms of electronic payment like amazon payments and Google checkout. I would look into those. What happened to your PayPal? To many transfers?

3. Spydweb

Spydweb Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Don't do it, danger danger
    at the price you are selling it for you should be able to get better terms,I wish I could add to my stable ..

4. Kavalex

Kavalex Newbie

Reputations:
    Dear Dellienware!
    I wrote you to your email and can repeat it here on the forum:
    I understand your apprehensions, but I assure you that from my side everything will be honest. I promise. So do not worry!

P.S.This is unusual situation for me too, so I fully understand your fear.

5. Dellienware

Reputations:
    What I found out from this forum is that there are both buyers and sellers who cannot be trusted. But my life experience so far also shows that there are some good people out there and when given a chance can do things the right way.

After sending the package, I will use my Blackberry to send the email right away at the spot. I am going to stay at the USPS office for 30 minutes until my payment email arrives. Once it does, I will run down to Western Union office right away. I am very sure the package will not leave in 30 minutes. I will talk to the guy at the post office specifically about my situation and demand to hold the package from being transferred to other location for like an hour so I have enough time to retrieve my payment and validate.

Like I said Paypal is asking me for all these documents related with my stay here. I really do not Amazon payments due to their extreme pro buyer rules.

I am going to update what happens. I trust the buyer but I do have things in extreme caution. I am still open to options and both buyer and seller wants things as safe as possible.

Thank you all so far!

6. Dellienware

Reputations:
    And so far there are 3 people on waitlist through order of PM received. Should something happen, they will be contacted on Monday.

7. Kavalex

Kavalex Newbie

Reputations:
    OK! I dont let you down.

8. SMOKE_SKULL

SMOKE_SKULL Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I thought once you gave a package to the USPS [or any other post office authority] it became there property and you could not get it back. I would enquire about this first.

9. katalin_2003

katalin_2003 NBR Spectre Super Moderator

Reputations:
    Why don't you use a middleman, somebody you can trust to receive the money for you, thru Paypal if the buyer doesn't want to use other method?

10. Nick

Nick Mr.Mischief

Reputations:
    I volunteer. I'm an eBay power seller and PayPal verified.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.