[SOLD] PRECISION MOBILE WORKSTATION M6600 [FLAWLESS CONDITION] - QUAD i7|32GB RAM|QUADRO 4000M|1.5TB 7,200RPM|1080p

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by Dellienware, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niffcreature

niffcreature ex computer dyke

Reputations:
    FYI you can't request that a package be returned once it leaves the country.

Wow man, good luck!

2. Ryan

Ryan NBR Moderator

Reputations:
    Why would you ship it before receiving payment, to another country?

3. kasuza

kasuza Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I think he is going to ship package on Monday.

4. Dellienware

Dellienware Workstations & Ultrabooks

Reputations:
    I checked with USPS and they confirmed that the package can be returned back. You are saying that once it ships out of the U.S. it cant come back? The USPS representative could be wrong about this, just as Dell reps are always wrong!

I am having problems with my paypal so our only options were either bank transfer or western union. Monoman and I used bank transfer and he paid half pre shipping and the rest post shipping. I received his money almost instantly and so everything worked out alright.

Kavelax is saying that his bank will take 3-4 business days for the funds to arrive to my bank. So I really cannot use Monoman's method. The whole point of it was for me to receive the whole payment before the package arrives and the buyer also gets notified about the real shipping before full payment.

If I cannot request it to be sent back to me after it leaves the U.S., what are my options in terms of transaction? Paypal is asking me to send in whole bunch of documents. I am here on a student visa so I need to request things to the school and etc and school doesnt really want me selling laptops if you know what I mean....

Please help guys. I have not sent it yet of course. I would really appreciate you all's help! PLEASE HELP!

5. Dellienware

Reputations:
    I have a solution. Please let me know if you guys think this will work:

I will ship it out on Monday morning and email him all the confirmation files and pictures by noonish time on eastern time. It will be very late night on Monday, Russian time.

I will ask that he send me the money via Western Union on Monday, Russian time, when the office is open but do NOT send me the code until I email him with confirmation. I will ask that he wait till late at night and send me the code right away after I send him the email. Once I receive the email, it should be early afternoon, U.S. eastern time so I can run down to the western union office to retrieve the funds.

This way, if I do not hear from him about the payment RIGHT AWAY, I can just head down to the USPS office in the afternoon Monday to ask that it be sent back to me. Buyer will have the same protection like Monoman did, I will have my protection (package will be returned to me before being shipped out overseas.)

I must admit that this is smart enough for a high school senior.

BTW, as a receiver of the payment via Western Union, do I have to pay any fee? The buyer says that I won't and of course I trust him, but I just wanted to confirm. Thank you.

6. Dellienware

Reputations:
    The buyer agreed to follow this step. I am open to any suggestion. Thank you!

7. kasuza

kasuza Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Your methods are too risky! I sold and shipped many laptops overseas on ebay and i don't ship until receiving a clear payment from buyer.

If i don't have many high end gaming laptop, i will buy your Dell Precision M6600.

8. Caladdon

Caladdon Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Do NOT ship until you have received cleared payment!
    The money must be in your account before shipping an item!
    No exceptions!!!

9. jwolf7722

jwolf7722 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Honestly I would not ship to the United States till the money was in my possession (Paypal/Amazon payment). Overseas is risky to me in less its a well established member.

10. Dellienware

Reputations:
    Hello,

Thank you all for the feedback.

Is there any way then I could receive the payment before shipping? Like I said my paypal is not working essentially.

Any creative ideas that work will be appreciated! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.