SOLD: MSI Gaming Laptop GT62VR 15.6'' 120Hz - i7 7700HQ, 24GB RAM, GTX 1070, 128GB M.2 + 1TB HDD

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by DaMafiaGamer, Nov 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaMafiaGamer

DaMafiaGamer Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    MSI Gaming Laptop GT62VR 15.6'' 120Hz - i7 7700HQ, 24GB RAM, GTX 1070, 128GB M.2 + 1TB HDD

Price: SOLD

Condition: Used

Warranty: None

Reason for sale: Want to buy the new Macbook Pro 16 inch

Payment: PayPal, Bank Transfer

Item location: Chesham, United Kingdom

Shipping: Local pickup, UPS, DHL
    International shipping: Yes
    Handling time: Ships within next business day of receiving cleared payment

Feedback: NotebookReview Forum Feedback Thread, eBay Feedback Profile

Specifications: Listed here is my personal GT62VR 7RE laptop which I have used throughout my university days (roughly 2 years in total), it has 2 noticeable dents one on the lid and one on the palmrest, these do not hinder functionality one bit. The golden ring on top of the optical jack went missing but that only serves an aesthetic purpose, again not hindering any functionality of the port.

As I used this as my main machine the laptop was kept thoroughly clean and liquid metal paste was applied to both CPU and GPU to lower fan noise when gaming for long periods of time. The TDP of the GTX 1070 has been modified and increased from the stock 115W to 150W to allow GTX 1080 laptop levels of gaming performance (temperatures are well maintained), please check the benchmarks!

Here are some detailed specifications listed below:

15.6'' 120Hz 1920x1080 IPS Screen, 94% NTSC colour coverage - Amazing refresh rate for fast paced FPS games, especially counter strike and overwatch.

i7 7700HQ @ 2.8GHz turbos to 3.8GHz - directly comparable to the current generation i5 - 8400H. Maximum temperature reached is around 75C!

24GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM - more than enough for video editing or gaming

MSI GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 - what makes this laptop special is that the GPU is an MXM module. Essentially this technology works like the PCI-e port on your PC motherboard. This allows future upgrades to even the new Quadro RTX 5000 which future-proofs the device quite well. Maximum temperature reached is around 74 - 78C!

128GB Sandisk SSD - Facilitates fast OS and application boot times, much needed for Windows 10

1TB Hard Drive - enough data to store important data or even big games.

330W Power Supply - the 230W was not enough to power the GPU to the fullest extent which is why it was directly replaced with the GT73VR power supply. Now there is no shortage of power!

As this is a gaming laptop, the battery has around 1.4% of wear and lasts around 3 hours in total. The laptop will come with Windows 10 professional installed.

Will be shipped via UPS fully insured for next day delivery for UK buyers!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Generated by NBR BST Form Wizard

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  2. DaMafiaGamer

Reputations:
    Is also on eBay so if sold there this thread will be closed.

3. DaMafiaGamer

Reputations:
    BUMP price drop to £670, last price drop! Need gone ASAP to make way for the new MacBook Pro 16 :D

4. matyee

matyee Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I think it is a TN panel, I do not recon any 120hz IPS panel. Which is the exact panel inside? Drop me a nice price in PM and I consider :) (I sold my F5 bough from you, ofc I regretted...)

DaMafiaGamer likes this.
  5. DaMafiaGamer

Reputations:
    Sold to @matyee easy transaction as always :)

6. DaMafiaGamer

Reputations:
    custom90gt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.