[SOLD] MSI 1070 MXM 3.1b

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by TheReciever, Feb 18, 2020.

1. TheReciever

TheReciever D! For Dragon!

Reputations:
    Provide pictures of the box to the email I supply, along with your phone number. As they will need to communicate with you and potentially send an investigator.

store2091@theupsstore.com

2. Salvaje

Salvaje Newbie

Reputations:
    KK, So i called ups and filed a claim that the item was stolen while in the possession of UPS, (the thermal pads were there only, and two pieces of a box flap inside, thanks for the thermals anyways ) Nah my roommate she would not do that she just grabbed it from the UPS guy and put it on the table, she also knows nothing about computers.The UPS guy said they will call the UPS store where it was sent from and get in touch with you there is a big rip in the front of the box and the bottom tape was ripped open. they coming tomorrow to investigate package and grab it I guess, This really sucks the tracking number is the claim number

3. TheReciever

Reputations:
    Called my end, local ups wouldn't be able to do anything for you.

The email above with picture and phone number will move things along much quicker.

4. Salvaje

Salvaje Newbie

Reputations:
    Took Pixs, tried to send to them said pictures were to hi res and big that i would need to make smaller so im trying to convert them to different res

5. Salvaje

Salvaje Newbie

Reputations:
    Copies of Pixs sent to store and also sent to your email per paypal - do you have the stores number thxs

6. TheReciever

Reputations:
    Yeah, someone ripped that open, the box was sealed on the bottom.

7. Salvaje

Salvaje Newbie

Reputations:
    Well i guess i am still in the market for a video card after all the mods, any ideas who I could hit up or you would not have another card (LOL) Woodz only has the 1060, there is someone with a 1080 but he wants 850 dont want to spend that on this Laptop (dont even know if the AW17MXR4 supports that.) Damn i feel violated

8. TheReciever

Reputations:
    Spoke with UPS again via email, he may need to double check but he's under the impression he hasnt gotten anything from ya yet.

Just to be sure, double check the email you used and make sure it was accurate, that should get things moving along here.

Im kind of pissed to be honest. That was a good card and came from a great member here.

Also, its not AW17MXR4, its m17x R4. reading your way of naming it can be quite confusing lol, as AW17 implies 4th Generation or newer.

9. Salvaje

Salvaje Newbie

Reputations:
    So I spoke with the assistant manager last night at the store he said he got the pics and that he would give to the store manager, he said that the tape was completely different that what they use on the bottom of the box and there was no rip in the front when it left the store something about 3 inch tape I really got a weird vibe off him. He stated It was the 1070 Nvidea card (snickered) yeah I need a video card also for my computer and they are expensive (just seemed odd to me) I have the store number I will give the store manager a ring tomorrow, the UPS driver came today inspected the box and took it with him per roommate, they said they would update and you would be able to see using tracking number

10. Hirosake

Hirosake Guest

Reputations:
    Salvaje likes this.