[SOLD] MSI 1070 MXM 3.1b

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by TheReciever, Feb 18, 2020.

1. TheReciever

TheReciever D! For Dragon!

Reputations:
    MSI 1070 MXM 3.1b

Price: 380 OBO

Condition: Used

Warranty: No

Reason for sale: No Longer using

Payment: PayPal, Cash

Item location: Arlington, TX, United States

Shipping: Local pickup, UPS
    International shipping: No
    Handling time: Ships within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment

Feedback: http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/therecievers-feedback-thread.827679/

Specifications

In the title MSI 1070.PNG

Score in the link is at 115w TDP

http://forum.notebookreview.com/thr...-log-aw17-ranger.827275/page-16#post-10979390

Salvaje and hacktrix2006 like this.
  2. Salvaje

Salvaje Newbie

Reputations:
    I would be more than happy to take that off your hand for the asking price PayPal need it for my AW 17mxR4 (Eandrews001@gmail.com),
    Also looking for the 5 channel copper sink that Woodz was selling but i cant get in touch with him
    let me know or send an invoice

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  3. TheReciever

Reputations:
    I have the 5 pipe heatsink with mosfet heatsinks over the top of the heatsink. They will need to be removed for vanilla installation in the ranger (aw17r1)

Also have the 4 pipe CPU heatsink as well, if you want them can include pending we come to terms for the parts.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  4. Salvaje

Salvaje Newbie

Reputations:
    so ill take the the 4 pipes for now but quote me a price for the 5 if it will work in my AW17mxR4, as for the card let me know how you want to proceed , rather do paypal if it is ok with you (eandrews001@gmail.com) if you can send me a invoice i will take care of it

5. TheReciever

Reputations:
    This is for the AW17 R1? or the m17x r4?

If you have the R4 as I suspect I am not sure if the heatsinks are interchangeable, I would wager they wouldnt be despite being very similar

6. Salvaje

Salvaje Newbie

Reputations:
    yep for the AW17mxR4, I thought from your talk they may all be the same if you dont have one available that is fine. I definitely need the 1070 mx card currently have the 675gt, it is 3d one with the 120 tru brite screen with the 3940xm, 2 Samsung 880 SSD (someone loved it). I can use the default heat Sync till i get the 5 pipes. not running any thing big at the moment, got from a older gentleman for 250. Screen flickers but works fine on my ext Oled but sometimes it crashes just the video (black screen) and i gotta reboot, the Laptop screen is good then it goes back to flickering then i put back to ext. so replacing the card #1(1070) may have to replace LED and cable next.

7. TheReciever

Reputations:
    Are you located in the US?

I can send invoice when I get home from work

8. Salvaje

Salvaje Newbie

Reputations:
    yep, S Florida, 34698 - question if i need to get a new led and cable do you have those and what would you recommend for a Monitor. Got a friend who is trying to sell me a Acer Predator 24 Inch XB241H bmipr Widescreen Monitor 144hz 1920x1080 G-Sync for 150 worth it or get better

9. TheReciever

Reputations:
    The parts I have are from my decommissioned Alienware 17 R1 so I can't say with any certainty it would work on the M17x r4

Plus my screen has a dead pixel anyways. N173HHE-G32

I think I got my 27" acer 1080p 144hz for about the same price recertified from acer on ebay around the same time last year.

10. Salvaje

Salvaje Newbie

Reputations:
    Never received the invoice (Eandrews001@Gmail.com) I will try to get in touch with woodz for the heat sync thermals