SOLD: HUAWEI MateBook X Pro with Nvidia MX150 plus dbrand Carbon skin

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by holliday777, Dec 28, 2018.

1. holliday777

holliday777 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    (SOLD) HUAWEI MateBook X Pro with Nvidia MX150 plus dbrand Carbon skin

Price: $1000

Condition: Used

Warranty: None

Payment: PayPal

Item location: Casper, WYOMING, United States

Shipping: Local pickup, FedEx
    International shipping: No
    Handling time: Ships within next business day of receiving cleared payment

Feedback: NotebookReview Forum Feedback Thread, eBay Feedback Profile

Specifications: 13.9 inches Screen Resolution 3000 x 2000
    Processor 8th Gen 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7 - 8550U
    RAM 16 GB LPDDR3
    Hard Drive 512 GB NVMePCIeSSD
    NVIDIA GeForce MX150 2 GB
    Wireless Type 802.11.ac

This is my wife's Matebook X Pro. It's the version with the 512 GB SSD and the Nvidia MX150 video card. Screen is epic. Super bright (around 450 nit I think) and high resolution. It comes with the original AC adapter and will ship in its Huawei box.

Only reason for selling is my wife wants to do some VR and this is below spec to do that. She's had no instability or thermal issues. There are no screen or chassis flaws that I can see.

It currently has a purple dbrand carbon skin. If this sells, buyer can determine if they want skin left on or removed. These skins are high quality and do not leave residue, but will clean thoroughly if buyer doesn't want it left on.

I don't ship international since dealing with customs and taxes are a pain. I have bought and sold laptops on this forum a lot and anyone that's dealt with me will tell you I ship super-quick and communicate thoroughly. I also only ship to CONFIRMED US Paypal addresses. No exceptions.

There's no warranty on this laptop that I'm aware of. Was purchased open box from Newegg a few months ago.

Thanks for your time and interest.

https://pix.sfly.com/R0V1aV

https://pix.sfly.com/c9xVji

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Generated by NBR BST Form Wizard

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  2. holliday777

Reputations:
    Pending sale.

3. holliday777

Reputations:
    Sold and will ship today. Thanks.

4. holliday777

Reputations:
    I want to publicly acknowledge that I completely botched this sale. Had completed sale to a long-time well-respected member here and even dropped the laptop off at FedEx and sent him tracking. Found out later that day the machine I was downsizing to was not functional, so I panicked and canceled the shipment and immediately refunded the guy his money. What I didn't know is that caused a delay in getting his funds back from Paypal. Long story short, I blew it.

The guy I was planning to sell this laptop could have come on here and slammed me (and been justified in doing so), but did not. Just felt like I needed to come on here and publicly acknowledge that I screwed up. Should have just let laptop go and come up with a different solution for my work, but didn't.

Thanks to the buyer for being a classy and understanding person. Will do better on any future purchases or sales here.

5. holliday777

Reputations:
    This is on Ebay now.