Sold: HP ZBook x2 G4 (DreamColor) - i7-8650U - 16GB RAM - 512GB - NVIDIA Quadro M620 (3UA47UT)

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by Illustrator76, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Illustrator76

Illustrator76 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    HP ZBook x2 G4 (DreamColor) - i7-8650U Processor - 16GB RAM - 512GB - Nvidia Quadro M620 (3UA47UT)

Price: SOLD!

Condition: Manufacturer refurbished

Warranty: Yes, expires: November 2020

Reason for sale: I no longer need a portable PC

Payment: PayPal, Cash

Shipping: UPS/FedEx (US only), Local pickup

International shipping: No

Handling time: Ships within next business day of receiving cleared payment

Specifications: This mobile workstation was purchased 1 year ago and is in perfect working and physical condition. I just received it back from HP because the screen needed to be replaced (everything else was set back to factory defaults), so this laptop is considered manufacturer refurbished. It comes with a 90 day warranty from HP (see papers included in photos posted) because of the screen replacement. This sale also includes an extra OEM power brick (so you get 2), as well as a stand for when you want to hook the workstation up to an external monitor. EVERYTHING THAT ORIGINALLY SHIPPED WITH THIS WORKSTATION IS INCLUDED WITH THIS SALE! That includes the box, CD, instructions, etc... I am willing to ship to the US only, via UPS/FedEx (or cash in person); Insurance will be included and a signature will be required for shipment delivery!

PLEASE SEE SPECS BELOW:
    - HP ZBook x2 G4 (3UA47UT) - DreamColor display
    - Intel i7-8650U Processor
    - 16GB RAM
    - 512GB SSD
    - Nvidia Quadro M620 Graphics Card
    - Wacom digitizer screen (pen included)
    - Detachable Bluetooth keyboard cover
    - (2) OEM Power Bricks
    - Laptop stand
    - All other accessories/papers/etc... that originally shipped with the workstation

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020