SOLD: HP Pavilion x360 14'' FHD Touch - i5 8250U, 16GB RAM, 2TB NVMe SSD

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by DaMafiaGamer, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaMafiaGamer

DaMafiaGamer Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    HP Pavilion x360 14'' FHD Touch - i5 8250U, 16GB RAM, 2TB NVMe SSD
    Price:
    £530/€590/$650
    Condition: Used
    Warranty: None
    Reason for sale: Not using it anymore, too many laptops!
    Payment: PayPal, Bank Transfer
    Item location: Chesham, United Kingdom
    Shipping: Local pickup, UPS, FedEx, DHL
    International shipping: Yes
    Handling time: Ships within next business day of receiving cleared payment
    Feedback: NotebookReview Forum Feedback Thread, eBay Feedback Profile
    Specifications:

The laptop has been kept in good condition, the screen and internal palmrest have NO scratches or dents anywhere. However, two of the corners have marks from constantly commuting with the laptop.

Technical Specifications include:

14'' 1920x1080 FHD IPS LCD with 10 point touchscreen functionality - Full HD is a must for any video editor, the higher resolution allows more space on screen.

i5 8250u quad-core @ 1.8GHz Turbo Boost to 3.4GHz - don't be fooled by the 'i5' sticker, this processor directly matches a high end mobile i7 6920hq in performance, check the benchmarks!

16GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM in dual channel - Ram was upgraded due to my editing projects in adobe premiere using upto 12-14GB of RAM at one time!

2TB Intel 660p NVMe drive - The slow lackluster 256GB SSD was taken out and swiftly replaced with this beast of an SSD, improving boot times by more than 10 seconds, large projects will load with ease on this
    SSD.

Windows 10 Professional - This will come pre-installed on the SSD.

Bang & Olufsen speakers - Believe me when I say I was SHOCKED when I heard these speakers for the first time. First of all the speakers can get extremely loud and sound full with quite a bit of bass, directly comparable to a 17 inch laptop speakers!

Fingerprint Sensor - allows the user to unlock the laptop using windows hello.

This laptop is quite literally an editors dream with battery life lasting around 5 to 7 hours depending on use.

The original charger and bottom rubber pad were lost when moving house, I ordered a charger of ebay with the exact same specification and it has been working like a charm ever since! The missing rubber pad does not effect functionality in anyway.

Enough talking, here are some pictures of the lightweight beast:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Generated by NBR BST Form Wizard

Dr. AMK likes this.
  2. DaMafiaGamer

Reputations:
    BTW the CPU has liquid metal applied and can be easily undervolted by -0.135v. Max temps on 2-3 hour loads at these settings are between 70 to 75c!

If you want the liquid metal removed let me know, I'll apply arctic silver thermal paste instead! :)

The laptop has also been put up on eBay, if it sells there this listing will be taken off!

3. DaMafiaGamer

Reputations:
    Sold on eBay ages ago, mods please close @custom90gt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.