[SOLD] HP Omen 17 144Hz - i9-9880H, RTX 2080 (200W), 32GB DDR4 2666MHz, 1TB NVMe + 512GB NVMe, 1TB

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by DaMafiaGamer, Nov 27, 2019.

1. DaMafiaGamer

DaMafiaGamer Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    HP Omen 17.3'' 144Hz - i9-9880H, RTX 2080 (200W), 32GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD + 512GB NVMe SSD, 1TB 7200RPM HDD

Price: SOLD (£2420)

Condition: Used

Warranty: Yes, expires: September 24th 2020

Reason for sale: Need/Want to buy a Macbook Pro 16'' for university

Payment: PayPal, Bank Transfer

Item location: Chesham, United Kingdom

Shipping: UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT
    International shipping: Yes
    Handling time: Ships within next business day of receiving cleared payment

Feedback: NotebookReview Forum Feedback Thread, eBay Feedback Profile

Specifications:

Listed here is one of the best laptops I've owned and I've owned A LOT by now lol. I have kept the laptop clean and have always carried it around in a protective zip case to avoid dents or scratches.

There is a slight scratch on the back right side of the laptop, other than that there are no scratches, dents or marks anywhere on the laptop. It is in like new condition, which is to be expected as it has only been used for roughly a month.

I have added in a Sabrent 1TB NVMe Rocket drive to allow more space for games and rendering applications. There is also a Samsung 512GB NVMe SSD and 1TB HDD which came with the laptop as stock.

The GPU vbios has been changed from the stock 150W HP one to an Alienware Area 51M 200W vbios, G-Sync still remains and all output ports function as they should, temps are also very well maintained and the GPU always stays at boost clocks.

I have spent countless hours lapping the heatsink so it made perfect contact with the CPU and GPU to achieve cooler temps and MUCH higher boost clocks than usual. Liquid Metal has been applied to both CPU and GPU.

Max temp reached on intense CPU only loads is between 75-80c whilst maintaining all core boost clocks of 4.1GHz or higher and pulling roughly 80w, this is without an undervolt!

Max temp reached on GPU only loads is between 69-75c which is surprisingly good considering this laptop is on the slim/portable side.

Whilst gaming I have only seen the CPU reach a max of 89c on the hottest core whilst the GPU stays much cooler, at around 73-75c, bear in mind this is after hours of gaming.

Warranty is Valid until September 24th 2020 - THIS IS INTERNATIONAL!

Detailed specifications of this laptop include:

17.3'' 1920x1080 FHD 144Hz G-Sync IPS Panel 100% sRGB Rated

i9 - 9880H @ 2.3GHz 8 Core 16 Thread CPU Turbo Boosts upto 4.8GHz

Nvidia RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 200W (Desktop equivalent)

32GB DDR4 Dual-Channel RAM running at 2666MHz

1TB Sabrent Rocket NVMe SSD + 512GB Samsung NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD

Laptop comes with the original box and Windows 10 Professional pre-installed!

Enough details, here are some images of the beast!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Generated by NBR BST Form Wizard

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    Dr. AMK likes this.
  2. DaMafiaGamer

Reputations:
    Forgot to mention, that GPU benchmark was taken with a +160MHz overclock on Core and +450MHz overclock on Memory. On average the GPU gets 123-125% on user benchmark making it directly equivalent to a desktop RTX 2080 :D

For more info on SSD's see my SIG

Dr. AMK likes this.
  3. custom90gt

custom90gt Doc Mod Super Moderator

Reputations:
    Thanks for putting so many pictures in your FS ad, it helps people know exactly what they are getting.

matyee, Dr. AMK and DaMafiaGamer like this.
  4. DaMafiaGamer

Reputations:
    Bump, price drop. For what it’s worth you won’t find anything of the same spec cheaper!

Has also been listed on eBay now.

5. DaMafiaGamer

Reputations:
    Sold on eBay, @custom90gt please close this thread! Thank you.

custom90gt likes this.