[SOLD] EVGA X299 Dark Motherboard

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by Mr. Fox, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox BGA Filth-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    Core i9-7980XE + X299 Dark + Der8auer Die Frame **Combo Deal**

Price: SOLD - No Longer Available

Condition: Used

Warranty: See Below

Reason for sale: See Below

Payment: PayPal

Item location: San Tan Valley, AZ, USA

Shipping: Local pickup or USPS Priority Mail
    International shipping: No (might make an exception for the right person - but, no free shipping)
    Handling time: Ships within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment

Feedback: NotebookReview Forum Feedback Thread, eBay Feedback Profile

Specifications: Nicely binned 7980XE has been delidded and running bare die on chilled water. Will include the original CPU retention bracket and IHS in case you prefer that over bare die. Will ship with the CPU in the socket with the die frame in the original X299 Dark motherboard box with the motherboard accessories. I will continue using this as my daily driver until it sells, which is why the photos show it in use. Will ship before the end of the second business day, which will allow me time to disassemble and package it carefully so it arrives safely.

Note: none of the additional components shown in the photos of the assembled system are included. Nothing else you see is for sale other than the items mentioned above.

There is nothing wrong with these parts. They're perfect. But, I've achieved all I can with them and I need different hardware in order to continue earning points on HWBOT.

It is listed on eBay for quite a bit more, but considering their abusive fee structure, I can sell it here to someone and save them some major dough rather than allowing it to go to the cash pirates at eBay. As long as my net is similar, I'd rather someone here get it for less.

Updated 08/18/2020 @ 6:35 PM PST

CPU and Der8auer Die Frame sold to @RMSMajestic

X299 Dark motherboard is available for $200 including shipping to US buyers.

If you're not in the US and I know you well enough, I will sell it to you if you pay the shipping. If you use a shipping service and it goes to a US address, you'll be the same as a US buyer to me.

The motherboard is under warranty for another 1100+ days (until 11/2023). The warranty is not transferable, but if you ever need it and go through me it will be covered. I doubt you'll ever need to, given that EVGA products are darned near bulletproof.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Generated by NBR BST Form Wizard

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  2. RMSMajestic

RMSMajestic Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Gettign the 3990x upgrade? XD Would you sell that 7980xe alone?

Mr. Fox likes this.
  3. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    Hello, and happy Monday.

No on the AMD. While my intent was to sell it as a package, I might consider it if you want to send me a PM with an offer. I can easily sell the X299 Dark by itself.

jc_denton likes this.
  4. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    If @RMSMajestic buys my CPU the X299 Dark will be available.

I got an offer for the package deal on eBay this morning that's a little bit short of the mark, but if the watcher offers me something close to my counter-offer it might be gone by tomorrow.

5. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    CPU and Der8auer Die Frame sold to Brother @RMSMajestic and will ship on or before Friday.

The X299 Dark motherboard is still available. I have updated the opening post.

6. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2020