[SOLD] Clevo P750TM1-G Laptop 144HZ G-Sync, i7 8086K, GTX1080!!! PRICED TO SELL

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by tps3443, Feb 22, 2020.

1. tps3443

tps3443 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Clevo P750TM1-G 144HZ G-Sync, i7 8086K, GTX1080!!! PRICED TO SELL

Price: $ “Keeping it” USD “NOT FOR SALE”

Condition: Used

Warranty: None

Reason for sale: Buying a motorcycle), I purchased my motorcycle and I am keeping it.

Payment: PayPal

Item location: Dunn, NC, USA

Shipping: Local pickup, Postal service, UPS, FedEx
    International shipping: No
    Handling time: Ships within next business day of receiving cleared payment

Specifications: 15.6” 144HZ G-Sync IPS panel
    Z370 LGA 1151 chipset
    Intel i7 8086K 40th anniversary CPU
    Rockitcool Copper IHS/ delidded
    Nvidia GTX1080 MXM 200TDP watt G-Sync
    2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz C18
    512GB SanDisk extreme m.2 pci-e
    256GB intel SSD storage drive
    Windows 10 LTSC 2019 Enterprise
    330 Watt Lite-On Power supply
    Finger print scanner
    RGB lit keyboard (3) zones of customization.

This laptop has been de-branded with no stickers. I have spent a lot of time lapping the heatsink
    to perfection for proper cooling. I have installed soft gel 1” rubber feet on the bottom for optimal air flow too. This laptop provides desktop like temperatures. Running default CPU speeds it can manage a -225 undervolt stable, and the CPU temps run in the 50’s celsius range under a 100% load looping R15 all day long! It will eat up just about any laptop on the market in gaming performance, and run any game butter smooth. This specific 8086K is really an incredible CPU, it is probably the best 8086K i’ve ever seen, and is truly capable of incredible speeds with very very low voltages. This really makes it ideal for a laptop processor.

This is a true beast! If anyone has followed my posts on here! A real monster of a laptop! The CPU will run a solid 5Ghz with a 0 AVX offset with a -0.150 undervolt 24/7, 365 days a year! Put it to sleep, and let your kids play on it while your at work! she is reliable, and stable! Lapped heatsink, delidded CPU with rockitcool copper IHS, K5 Pro thermal pad replacement, and conductonaut liquid metal on the cpu and gpu. GPU runs around 1,898-1,911MHZ solid at about 73C”MAX”. Everything works as it should! And this laptop needs NOTHING! I hate to sell, but I am buying a motorcycle next week, and the one I am looking at is a little over budget. So this toy must go. I will reset windows 10 LTSC 2019 to factory defaults and you can turn it on and play once you receive it! Very clean, and in very very good lightly used condition! Smoke free home! I am OCD about my stuff. Very solid machine, that only needs a new home.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Generated by NBR BST Form Wizard

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    Dr. AMK likes this.
  2. tps3443

tps3443 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I am KEEPING THIS MACHINE! I purchased my motorcycle today, and no longer need to sell this laptop!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]