[SOLD] Alienware M18x Space Black

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by 3demons, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mfractal

mfractal T|I

Reputations:
    free bump ;)

2. 3demons

3demons Battlefield 3 Ace

Reputations:
    um it definately is not higher than a new laptop. i am not talking about deals here. if you go on the alienware website, and you construct the exact same specs i have, the sub-total comes out to 2,850 not including taxes, and with taxes its a good 3,050.00 so you are saving 400 bucks. so no, my price is definately not high because i paid 3k for it, and im asking 2.6k for it. so my price is pretty fair.

edit: i looked at what your talking about (the hybrids and such along with the ram) and the one you spoke of, with the same stuff that i have costs "Dell Price $3,188.00" subtotal. member you are still paying for duals in xfire and an upped processor. so again, my price is still 400$ lower than a new one

3. 3demons

Reputations:
    oh! daily bump...

edit: changed my email, because my older one was blocked for some reason, and switched it from firm to or best offer.

4. nkdv

nkdv Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    A free bump for a fellow soldier - i know how it feels to be down on dough :/ !!

Hell I am positively drooling over your offer, I wish I could afford it and help you out in the process! I only have 1400 to spend, so i was considering the m14x... but who can say no to the power of the m17x?

Dude, if i can rake in $200 more I'll surely let you know, this month itself! Hang in there buddy! And if you get a seller don't hesitate to sell it!

5. 3demons

Reputations:
    thanks dude, that really means alot man, hah, u made my day :D

6. nkdv

nkdv Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    A Bump for a fellow soldier :)

T O T A L L Y terrific machine you got there mate, I SOOO want one but it'll be impossible for me to carry that around to college and whatsnot... gaming would be a cinch on that. And the asking price is just too much for now.. I'm in the same boat as you, I can only afford an M14x and I guess that's what I'll end up buying.

Either way, all the best for you on your sale, I'll see if I can get anyone for you who might be interested - your deal's just too good :)

7. shizbox

shizbox Newbie

Reputations:
  8. 3demons

Reputations:
  9. 3demons

Reputations:
    i have had it for 27 days, so not a few months only one. and i do not use it at all.

2,650. thats my offer. so you still save 200$

10. 3demons

Reputations:
    bump, to the top.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.