1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

SiSandra Alternative?

Discussion in 'Gateway and eMachines' started by elusiveflip, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elusiveflip

elusiveflip Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I just got my second P-7811FX refurb yesterday from Tigerdirect Canada and have been stress testing it. I get the 98C tzs0 problem sadly, but it's not a big deal to me I think in the end. However, I'm currently looking for any alternatives to SiSandra's burn-in test that tests the different components of the computer. I tried downloading Everest but only got the trial ultimate version and still wasn't sure what tests I should be running in it to stress the computers different parts. If anyone knows any other alternate all-encompassing programs for stress testing various parts and whatnot, it'd be really appreciated if you could give ideas and what tests in said programs to run.

2. Urbanos

Urbanos Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    you can try OCCT 2.0a, or prime 95, or Sp2004, though those are mostly cpu/mem load testers