Side by side Comparison of Razer Blade (2014) and MSI Ghost Pro GS60 (non 3K)

Discussion in 'Razer' started by Derek712, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slpstang02

slpstang02 Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello everyone, I just wanted to thank you for this awesome post. It is exactly what I have been looking for.

Currently im looking to buy the Gs60 Ghost Pro, this one MSI GS Series GS60 Ghost-007 Gaming Notebook Intel Core i7 4700HQ (2.40GHz) 12GB Memory 750GB HDD 128GB SSD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB 15.6" Windows 8.1 - Newegg.com.

But im torn between this and the razer. Apparently your review is based on the 2014 razer. However I can not afford the base model. I have been comparing the ghost and the blade (2013). I love the looks of the blade, the size and the battery life. But cost effective the ghost looks to be more powerful and better display.

I just cant decide which I want to get. I have been leaning towards the ghost. Any insight as to the 2013 model?

2. Derek712

Derek712 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I never considered the 2013 blade because of the mediocre screen they choose. If that's not a factor to you, it's a great machine otherwise. Also keep in mind the graphics card is a year behind. I would choose the ghost in your situation.

3. slpstang02

slpstang02 Newbie

Reputations:
    Yea, im thinking your right. Thanks for quick reply.

4. varun.gid

varun.gid Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Wow amazing comparison. Can someone shed light on international warranty for Razer and MSI. I heard MSI has 2 years global warranty. I live in UAE and if i order a Razer from US, will there be no warranty cover? I know MSI and Dell accept international warranty in UAE. Razer i'm not sure. Can anyone let me know if Razer warranty is covered in UAE as well?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.