should i wait or get one now

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by aceswild_87, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aceswild_87

    aceswild_87 Notebook Enthusiast

    Reputations:
    -1
    Messages:
    43
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    15
    Hey im looking into getting a sager website I can wait until may maybe June is their going to be anything new coming out by then and if so what and is their a link I could read up on them the only thing is the screen cant be more then 16”
     
  2. JiantBrane

    JiantBrane Notebook Evangelist

    Reputations:
    108
    Messages:
    634
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    30
    June is far enough away that there could be some significant (not revolutionary, but significant) entries into the market. The price drops on existing models won't be killer, but they should be noteworthy.
     
  3. KingPup

    KingPup Notebook Guru

    Reputations:
    1
    Messages:
    60
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    15
    No matter what you buy and when, there's always something new and better just round the corner. You can't win. The best you can do is hold out as long as you're prepared to hold out for and get the best of whats available then.

    Every single time I've bought a computer I've expressed regret 3 months later that I didn't hold out for some new release or other. Buyers remorse!
     
  4. aceswild_87

    aceswild_87 Notebook Enthusiast

    Reputations:
    -1
    Messages:
    43
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    15
    thx guys that helps
     
Loading...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page