Sennheiser CX 200 Earbuds $15

Discussion in 'Notebook and Tech Bargains' started by ViciousXUSMC, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ViciousXUSMC

ViciousXUSMC Master Viking NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    Yeah triple.fi 10 are like monitors they are supposed to block all the sound out.

Like I said to ntheo for earbuds to listen and not block out sound I like the Yuin PK's they use the non in ear canal style so they are comfortable and also dont inherently block sound out from other things around you.

2. ntheo

ntheo Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Thank for the Yuin PK recommendation.

It might be a bit out of my budget as a student but I'm also looking at the Sennheiser MX 580 which also got good reviews.

3. ajdelaghetto

ajdelaghetto Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Thanks a lot for this offer! Hopefully its as good as you all say...since my dre earphones did break:( waiting for it to be shipped:)

4. Rodster

Rodster Merica

Reputations:
    All I can say is WOW :eek:

The best $15 I have ever spent. I wish I had ordered another pair. :(

5. Rodster

Rodster Merica

Reputations:
    Anyone who's in doubt buy these NOW ! :D

These earbuds are sick for the money. I can't believe they reduced the price to $15.

6. Comrade Ynot

Comrade Ynot Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I got these the other day, wow, its like crystal clear music with solid bass in my head. I dont even know they are there except that the outside world sorta fades out, you can still hear some things, but it does weaken outside noise by sitting right in your ear canal and making a solid seal.

The bass on these are stronger then I expected for buds. However I have yet to be dissapointed in a pair of Sennheisser headphones.

I also got a pair of over the ear, closed hd201 from new egg on the cheap awhile ago. For the price to performance ratio you cant beat them imo.

7. hankaaron57

hankaaron57 Go BIG or go HOME

Reputations:
    Agreed ^. I got mine a week ago and I tested them out with an mp3 on my desktop - the imperial march from star wars. The bass was unlike what I've experienced before with logitech over the ear headphones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.