saturnotaku's feedback thread

Discussion in 'Marketplace Questions and Member Feedback' started by saturnotaku, Feb 26, 2012.

1. saturnotaku

saturnotaku Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Probably should have started this a while ago considering I've sold a couple notebooks and related components here.

Anything you want to say about business conducted with me - this is the place to post it. :D

2. dlai

dlai Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Brought and received a SSD from saturnotaku two weeks ago. Great communications, fast shipment, easy transaction. Item was exactly as he described. You can buy from him with no worries, most highly recommended!!!

3. QueenOfSpades

QueenOfSpades Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Bought a 750GB Momentus XT from saturnotaku this past week. He packaged it very well, and it works flawlessly. Good communication throughout the transaction, no issues at all - would definitely buy from him with no hesitation. Thanks again. :)

4. timfountain

timfountain Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Bought an SSD from saturnotaku. Packaging was great, delivery and communication were quick and efficient and the SSD works as advertised. Thanks for the great deal, wife is happy with her "new" laptop.... Highly recommended.

- Tim

5. ajkula66

ajkula66 Courage and Consequence

Reputations:
    Bought a Crucial M4 256GB SSD from saturnotaku and am very pleased with the transaction.

Excellent communication, fast shipping, and the item in perfect condition. What more could one ask for?

Looking forward to doing business with this gentleman in the future and would encourage others to do the same.

6. HeavenCry

HeavenCry Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Bought a HP BD Combo drive from this member.
    Great communication, item in superb condition and good pricing with international shipping.
    Got my recommendation!

7. Rereg

Rereg Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I bought a a 16 GB Crucial SO-DIMM kit. The shipment was prompt and well packaged. Ram was in excellent condition. I would be pleased to do business with again. Thanks!

8. larrythesimpleton

larrythesimpleton Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Bought a Roku streaming box from saturnotaku. It was just like he described and shipped and packed perfectly. Top notch seller!

9. Character Zero

Character Zero Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Bought a OCZ Vertex 4 SSD from saturnotaku. Great communication, super fast shipping, great experience. Great transaction!!

10. tetsussaiga

tetsussaiga Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Bought 8GB ADATA RAM from saturnotaku. Extremely fast replies and item was shipped the next day, arrived at my door in a day or two. A flawless transaction!