Sager NP9377-S/P377SM-S - 17.3 FHD Matte 72% Gamut 120hz, i7 4810MQ, GTX 980M SLI , 24gb ram BEASTLY

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by Brent R., May 9, 2017.

1. Brent R.

Brent R. Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Sager NP9377-S/P377SM-S - 17.3 FHD Matte 72% Gamut 88hz, i7 4810MQ, GTX 980M SLI , 24GB Kingston HyperX, 2x 512GB Crucial M550 RAID 0, 1TB 7200rpm Hitachi HDD 256 Plextor msata, Intel AC 7260 - + Extra 120hz Display

Price: $1750 OBO USD or best offer or TRADE for tell me what you have to offer I will consider
    I have a buyer right now who wants to buy and I may have to accept if no one else is interested in making an offer....I am including the 120hz display panel and cable so you can install and I also have a notebook laptop cooler the SF-19 which is selling for $206 on amazon

Condition: Used

Reason for sale: new laptop maybe

Payment: PayPal, Money Order/Cashier's Check, I am flexable

Item location: Springfield, Ohio

Shipping: Local pickup, Postal service, FedEx, Airmail/EMS
    International shipping: Yes
    Handling time: Ships within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment

Feedback: NotebookReview Forum Feedback Thread, eBay Feedback Profile

Specifications: It is in like new condition I haven't been able to game on it in months but I watch my temps every time I am on the laptop and they never come close to being too hot....I can take pictures on request if seriously interested this has ALL the bells and whistles you will be set for years of playing all the brand new games, using the HTC VIVE VR headset and Occlus Rift VR headset should be no problem! It comes with a BRAND NEW 120hz display panel with the cable needed to install this into this laptop

Also if you don't want the 2 msata drives or you don't want the HDD let me know I can take those out and adjust the price accordingly I am willing to work with people make me any reasonable offer and its a done deal...and the warranty for this goes til the end of the year not a lot of time but still that is better than no warranty at all. I don't for see any problems so it shouldn't matter anyways this laptop has been babied I haven't had time to play many games so having this BEAST is almost just a waste so I am looking to sell this get a cheaper regular laptop and have some money to pay for my dads medical bills that are never ending I know his insurance has been charged close to $6.000,000 million bucks from the hospital and just paying for the 30 different meds he has to be on, looks like we will be selling ALOT of our things anyways I will truely miss this beast if sold it will be a sad day but I am trying to sell it on here rather than craigslist or ebay because I know if I sell it here that person will take care of it because of the community around Sager/Clevo laptops.

HUGE Price reduction
    THANKS <3

20170509_013131[1]11.jpg
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2017 at 2:16 AM
  2. Brent R.

Brent R. Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    price drop again....I am going to try to sell this for a few more weeks then I am going to put it up on ebay but would like to keep it in this community...