ROG GX800 LAPTOP

Discussion in 'ASUS Gaming Notebook Forum' started by cj_miranda23, May 30, 2016.

1. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK The Strategist

Reputations:
    When I saw this video, I felt that something is not right specially for the SAGER NP9873, my DM2 laptop minimum score in CINEBENCH was 1006 with 6700k, how come 802 came from? I don't like those results, and with all my respect Linus didn't say anything about the RIO and prices comparisons to be clear for his audience.

hmscott likes this.
  2. hmscott

hmscott Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    triturbo and Dr. AMK like this.
  3. bennyg

bennyg Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    He had the older skylake P870DM3. OC the 6700K to 4.5/4.6 (after delidding) it gets 1000

Anyone who knows how to tweak would also lower the voltage on the gx800 turbo mode too so it's a pretty useless comparison video tbh

And no real comparison of screens, passing mentions of features, it was basically all big gaming laptops are stupid herpa derp.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    Dr. AMK and hmscott like this.
  4. spygun

spygun Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Anyone sent this laptop for repair ?

I've sent it twice.
    First time, laptop keep stuttering. They decided to sent me replacement unit (refurbished one)
    Second time, I can't boot into windows and very long time wait till it go into BIOS. It's already passed 10 days turnaround time and it is not finished yet

5. jlpfr

jlpfr Notebook Guru

Reputations: