1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

Rise of Nations anyone still play?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by Satyrion, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satyrion

Satyrion Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Thats what i wanna know :)

2. Jeff

Jeff Notebook Retard

Reputations:
    i have it installed....but i haven't played for a couple of months........might play it again someday.

3. Ayle

Ayle Trailblazer

Reputations:
    The first one or legend?

4. S.SubZero

S.SubZero Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Buddy of mine and I used to play every single weekend. I moved cross-country, and after a 3-year break he came out to visit and we played. Good times.

5. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Mostly Harmless...

Reputations:
    LOL. I bought it a while back and never played it. I just went to install it a few days ago, and enjoy it. Antiquated graphics, sure, but plays great on older hardware.

6. LHogue

LHogue Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I played it a lot when I got it a few years ago but about a month ago i whipped it out and really enjoyed for a bit. RTS's seem to be a genre of games that don't age as quickly because i'm sure i would have a hell of a time if i found my old age of empires discs.

7. Ttime20

Ttime20 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I played the demo over and over but was too cheap to ever buy it :D... I might go out and get it now though for $10 because I really liked it, or buy it off one of my friends.

8. Tankbuster

Tankbuster Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I still have it :) Still play it from time to time.

9. Mippoose

Mippoose Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Now and then.

The first one, I don't have thrones and patriots.

10. Lord Egregious

Lord Egregious Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I played the demo to death on my parents brand new computer back when it came out. I always wanted it and when I finally got a gaming pc and played it I found out I didn't like it that much.