Review of Phoenix Windows 10 Optimizations

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Danishblunt, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    So I had @Phoenix on my teamviewer and he looked through my PC and did some funkey stuff on it. I already had half of it done by disabling lots of garbage features from Windows, however Phoenix took it a step further and removed the garbage, found even more bloatware that should go and even optimized a couple of things here and there.

He was always poilte and was always asking wheter or not I needed programs, so that I won't be needing anything after all the uninstalls he did. He also always explained why he did certain things and what the consequences where, so even if a novice would get an idea what he's doing. Overall pretty good service, job well done.

His software kit was quite neat to have as well, good shortcuts and every single tool is portable, so if you have multiple notebooks you can apply it to it as well. It also helped that I knew 90% of the tools myself so I already knew how to use most of them.

So obviously now you guys ask.... did it help?

Welp, I'd say pictures say more than 1000 words so lets roll with that for now.'
    [​IMG]
    4ghz flat CPU beating a 4.4ghz 4770K.

Impressive CPU usage:
    [​IMG]

Overall system is more snappy, even tho it was already snappy before now it's slightly more snappy, firefox did have a huge improvement tho, I'm pretty sure that on a weaker system this would make a huge difference.

So ya, thanks @Phoenix for the service, would always recommend. If others have Feedback for Phoenix, then give the guy a bit love here.

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    Thank you very much for this nice review man. Very nice of you to say these things. It was a pleasure working you with and you are very knowledgeable which made the whole process very easy. I am glad you are enjoying your super snappy Phoenix tweaked taptop. [​IMG]

Cheers

3. slimmolG

slimmolG Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    It's always good to see someone give credit where credit is due.

:vbthumbsup:

Dr. AMK, Vasudev, 0lok and 1 other person like this.
  4. Danishblunt

Reputations:
    I don't even know why a thread like this isn't made more ofte, the guy spends hours of his time helping people, shouldn't be unnoticed really.

electrosoft, Dr. AMK, Phoenix and 2 others like this.
  5. slimmolG

slimmolG Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I agree. Specifically regarding help from @Phoenix, but in the general sense as well. It costs nothing to let someone know they've been helpful or done a good job.
    ;)

Phoenix likes this.
  6. 0lok

0lok Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Totally agree... He deserves to be recognised.. All the effort and timehe puts for people like me.. :):):)

Dr. AMK and slimmolG like this.
  7. Vaeron

Vaeron Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hey, @Phoenix, is there any way that you'd know the tweaks I've done to my units (not sure if you help with M18x R1 tweaks)? I tried to do most of the stuff that I wanted from your long list, but I don't know if I missed something really important. I think it's easier if you sent a PM instead just because I don't want to derail the thread further.

8. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Isn't 822 -> 834 within margin of error?
    If the score earlier was 792 then Phoenix did his magic to get the scores to 834. Good job Phoenix.

9. Danishblunt

Reputations:
    Its conssistently 830s so id say no. Highest so far was 838 lowest 832

10. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Try it on realtime priority.

Dr. AMK likes this.