[REQUEST] Unlock Bios Toshiba Satellite L75D-A7288

Discussion in 'Toshiba' started by m1chb3ltr3, Jan 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m1chb3ltr3

m1chb3ltr3 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
  2. Tecmatt

Tecmatt Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi,
    Can someone help me please with my problem. My Toshiba Satellite C660D-144 has black screen and keyboard lights stays on. I've tried to flash the bios through usb from Toshiba website the exact model bios, but it didn't work. And tired to flash with (USB Programmer CH341A) but nothing is working. Its bricked and how do i unbrick it. I'm not expert in this problem please consider if I write something that doesn't make sense. Please help me. Thanks

3. Tecmatt

Tecmatt Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi, I'm having a problem with BIOS password with the model: A541U, motherboard model: X541SC, I opened it but can't see any CMOS battery to reset the bios but after open it is giving a new date to reset the bios that is rescue password 2016/06/27 but I couldn't find any password for this date, I've tired few other password from google and the latest 2016/06/19 and didn't work. I've tried early dated password as well nothing worked. First it was giving the rescue password on the current date but after take the charging battery off and put it back, then it is giving 2016/06/27 dated rescue password. Anybody knows this dated rescue password please? Anybody have any suggestions please? Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.