Reputation???

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions, Announcements and Guidelines' started by longknives, Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longknives

longknives Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I'm kind of new here and not fully up on the inner intrequisies (is that even a word?;)) of this forum...but you know what I mean...that said, some people have bent over backwards in my quest for knowledge on all things Toughbook and have helped me immensely via PM's, done so I would not be forsaken as a postwhore, therefore nobody is aware of their contributions to my education.

So, is it possible for me to leave some "reputation" for these stalwart members under these circumstances? or is that only acheiveable in a thread?

2. Spartan@HIDevolution

Spartan@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    you can only rep someone in a post/thread. Also, you cannot rep them twice consecutively. You need to rep a few others (at least 3 others) before you can rep that same person again.

There is a limit to how much you can rep someone.

First limit is if you're a n00b, you can only give 2 reputation points. Once you post more regularly and have more posts on your account, you can choose to give them anywhere between 1 to 5 reps.

Finally, you cannot keep on repping as the forum system limits you to how many rep points you can give out in a given 24-hour period.

Questions like these are to be posted in this sub-forum: Site Suggestions, Announcements and Guidelines

[​IMG]

toughasnails and Shawn like this.
  3. longknives

longknives Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Doh! and my education continues... I appeciate your contributions to this forum and follow you're W10 how too postings as well.

Spartan@HIDevolution likes this.
  4. toughasnails

toughasnails Toughbook Moderator Moderator

Reputations:
    For a new guy you sure know who to follow. Phoenix is a great guy and knows his stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.