**Recommend Me a Game** Ask About Game Recommendations Here

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by xTank Jones16x, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Jalen9762

Jalen9762 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I played SWTOR for a while I think it's going to stop having content pretty soon though I'm trying to get into ffxiv but haven't found the right guild yet

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

2. sethwololo

sethwololo Newbie

Reputations:
    DA:O is god tier, but DA2 is crap

3. cucubits

cucubits Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Is Anthem really as bad as most reviews describe it? On paper it looks like it should be a lot of fun...

4. TheReciever

TheReciever D! For Dragon!

Reputations:
    Its a luke warm title, which is bad considering how much hype it got. Though personally its exactly what I thought it would be and received exactly how I thought it would be.

The only thing I didnt expect was the high load times.

killkenny1 likes this.
  5. cucubits

Reputations:
    It looks like fun for a while, I'd try it for sure.
    I wonder if it's still included with every 2080 purchase. Haven't seen a specific ad in my case but I don't know if I should expect something in the box.

6. Jalen9762

Jalen9762 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Is anyone playing anthem let me know

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

7. cucubits

Reputations:
    I'd really want to try it but sadly it wasn't included in my RTX2080 laptop purchase and for now I'm not sure I want to pay for it... Maybe after some more updates/better reviews or price drops. Best I could find right now is on g2a for $50.

hmscott likes this.
  8. Arog

Arog Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I know it's a port over but I've been playing ghost recon future soldier. I finally figured out how to run it at native 4k and the 1070 handles it quite nicely. It was like $10. Love the tactical gameplay it's a nice change of pace from run and gun stuff life BF1. Getting it to run in 4k was a bit tricky and can't seem to run it in windowed mode at 2k on my monitor but luckily the 1070 handles it at 4k just fine.

9. Moontei

Moontei Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Been getting back into Dauntless with the recent console launch last month. Not surprising, but it plays better on my 7 year old PC than the PS4 Pro. It's a fun Monster Hunter lite title for anyone interested.

10. Rodster

Rodster Merica

Reputations:
    If any of you likes JRPG's in the style of Final Fantasy 7? I can't recommend Battle Chasers Nightwar enough. I got it free with my XBOX Game Pass subscription and i've been hooked. The story is decent, the voice acting is superb, and the turn based combat is top notch with a solid amount of strategy. The game can be as tough of a challenge as you want it to be but it's not overwhelming even on the highest level.

There are parts of the game especially the colors chosen where you think you're playing Diablo III and the fighting sequence, you'd swear it was Street Fighter V. A really solid, addictive game even better when it's free.