REALTEK HD AUDIO MOD For Clevo

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by j95, Mar 23, 2018.

1. j95

j95 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Yep, your model is not listed. Both 8393 and 8295. The latter version is probably installing a generic INF instead of OEM...

Device manager -> Realtek HDA properties -> Details -> scroll down "Device installed (xxxx.inf)"?

2. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Guest

Reputations:
    No, didn't enable DHT, that made it sound even worse.

3. j95

j95 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Ok then. I still need HWIDs, Installed INFs under "Details" of both modded and stock. Incl. your driver mod INF.

Dr. AMK and jaybee83 like this.
  4. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Guest

Reputations:
    Stock is simply the metabox audio driver + SB.
    Modded is your modded driver + the EQ u used with my ID which is:
    HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_1558037A

On my P375SM-A.

5. j95

j95 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Listed INFs under "Details" and please post your driver mod INF. Signature driver mod link?

6. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Guest

Reputations:
    I don't use your mod anymore, so I can't post the listed infs anymore.

My mod is a custom mod, there is no download link as of now. It's based on the Realtek 6.0.1.8172 driver version. As you already have gathered my drivers are pushing the speakers and the amp to the limit, the max volume is significantly louder and overall the entire speaker + sub are getting more power.

This mod can easily break amps and speakers if used on devices that aren't similair to mine. Hence I'm not really planning on releasing it to begin with, I don't see any reason for people to break their stuff and be mad at me. It would also sound like crap on other devices as well, since some notebooks handle certain frequencies better than others, if at all.

When I find some time, I'll probably do a light version of it, which should improve the sound significally without breaking anything, it won't be as loud or as balanced, but it will be an improvement.

7. j95

j95 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    "Light mod" hilarious...I asked for your driver mod INF...non-existent mods...EC? LOL

Welcome to my ignore list.

JeanLegi, FTW_260 and bloodhawk like this.
  8. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Guest

Reputations:
    And I just told you that I don't have your mod anymore. So there is no .inf mod to be had.

Yeah no problem, ignore me if it makes you feel any better.

Stop spamming me then for unreasonable requests. I won't install your mod again since it's pretty meh, I don't know why you want the modded .inf. You have my hardware ID so you can add it in your own for crying out loud.

9. Falkentyne

Falkentyne Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    What's up with this guy and these EC "mods"?

10. TheReciever

TheReciever D! For Dragon!

Reputations:
    Anything not originating from him is always garbage and proprietary in nature that isn't shared with the community.

He also stated that he got 50c @4GHZ on a haswell cpu but failed to mention the ambient Temps.

I wonder if this will work with the p157sm-a? I sold it to my brother and he's always been yapping at me about modding the speakers lol

I'll link him here to try this out, thank you for sharing j95

Last think I want to do is work on his laptop because he hacked up some speaker mod, he's not very bright to begin with so this may save me some headache in the future...

aIex likes this.
  11. aIex

aIex Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Or from MSI.