REALTEK HD AUDIO MOD For Clevo

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by j95, Mar 23, 2018.

1. j95

j95 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
  2. HitZ2976

HitZ2976 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    j95 likes this.
  3. epguy3

epguy3 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    what tools/programs did you use to block all windows update & telemetry stuff, HitZ2976?
    doing all that does have a nasty side effect of preventing install of any MS store apps

ask alanfox2000 in Techpowerup forums audio/video section on how to install realtek audio console from the RtkUWP preinstall kits (need to have Windows Update service enabled before installing it this way or it will fail).

other than that, re-install Win10 (do a "repair" install)

note to j95: Creative software component v2.0.0.22 is listed in MS Update Catalog.

and check the other forums like Station drivers - 8543 UAD All_OEM driver is available.

j95 likes this.
  4. j95

j95 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Created new installer packages:

Realtek UAD 8543 WHQL (Realtek Audio Universal Service 1.0.0.113) installer
    Realtek Audio Console 1.2.142.0 UWP installer
    Creative Speaker EQ For Clevo 1.01.63 WHQL installer
    Creative UAD extensions 2.0.0.22 WHQL installer
    Sound Blaster Connect (UWP) installer

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    ZamirKM likes this.
  5. epguy3

epguy3 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    ahh nuts!

I recently found out from alanfox2000 from this old Techpowerup forum thread that v2.0.0.16/2.0.0.17 & later of the mbapo232.dll & mbapo264.dll files will not make the SBConnect 2 UWP app run on older Clevo laptops [and will get the "device cannot be detected" message]. damn (I wish I had paid more attention to this sooner). newer mbapo232.dll & mbapo264.dll files will only make the SBX360/SBX720 UWP app run on recent Clevo laptops with new Realtek audio chipsets.

for those who are using older Clevo laptops with older Intel CPUs (5th/6th gen Intel CPU & older) + Realtek audio chipsets, maybe make updated Realtek UAD mods with Creative SoftwareComponent (mbapo2) 2.0.0.14.

I've posted v2.0.0.14 of the Creative UWP component driver since it used to be available from MS Update Catalog but is no longer listed.

creative-component-mbapo2-v20014.png

these are the best versions to use for older Clevo laptops since these older mbapo2 DLL files will make SBConnect 2 uwp app work with many realtek audio devices.

j95 likes this.
  6. ZamirKM

ZamirKM Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Good morning, I can not hear anything, sabwoofer does not work, what to do?

7. HitZ2976

HitZ2976 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Well i use the standart W10 privacy, O&O ShutUp10, spybot anti-beacon and winaero tweaker. I dont have anything to hide, but I dislike the fact that some bloatware on my PC will eat up unnecessary resources even if said PC is a beast and have minor performance hit. That said i refuse to reinstall just to use those drivers. If the creator of this mod have a way to do it without using windows store, i will gladly try them out. If not, oh well I will stick to the default one.

In matter of fact, i dont see any negative effect of disabling telemetry and m$ bloatware other than not receiving "performance" & "security" updates which are **** anyways.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  8. andrewff2

andrewff2 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Hey @j95 so i should uninstall my Realtek_HDA_6.0.1.8454_Clevo and Sound_Blaster_Connect_2_720°_ 3.2.28.0 then grab my HW ID, because mine is not there grab the modded one disable driver signature

and in the end install those drivers in this order?

1- Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.8543_Clevo_mod
    2 - RTK_Audio_Console_UWP_1.2.142.0
    3 - Creative Speaker EQ For Clevo 1.01.63 WHQL installer (did not found)
    4 - Creative_UAD_Extensions_Mod_Clevo_EOL_Models
    5 - SoundBlasterConnect_UWP

Is that right?

j95 likes this.
  9. j95

j95 Notebook Deity

Reputations:

# Uninstall Realtek HDA legacy or UAD drivers under "Programs & Features" (Legacy Control Panel) then both Creative connection service and SBC then reboot.

# Disable driver signature enforcement. Hold down the Shift key while you click the “Restart” option -> Select “Troubleshoot” -> Advanced options -> Startup Settings -> select “Disable driver signature enforcement” option.

# Temporarily disable AV software.

# Copy to desktop then Right-click/Run as administrator "Realtek_UAD...mod.exe".

# When prompted (2x) select "Install driver software anyway"

# Realtek installer, select "No, I will restart my computer later" to continue with creative extensions installation.

# Again, choose "Install driver software anyway" (2x).

# Close command line window after it's done.

# Reboot.

[​IMG]

@epguy3 thanks for the files. I was able to fix 2.0.0.14 high cpu usage, created new installer package.

Papusan and andrewff2 like this.
  10. andrewff2

andrewff2 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    WOOOW even more easy duuude @j95 thanks man!!! any donation link? :D good work needs to be rewarded :p