Really random - Time traveling

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Atk-Pasi, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atk-Pasi

Atk-Pasi Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    I have thought little bit time traveling. I cannot get anyway how this would be anyway possible. Not how to travel in time but how it actually affect on people. Like example if I travel backward in time what would happen to other people. Do they "follow" come with me in past or do they continue "normal" life further. Does every human have "own" world are we like computers? If I go backward in time to stop my mom and dad meeting Im in past but what happen in future? Does time goes almost same path (happenings). This is just my example:

11111122233322233222me22333223. I will travel in time backward to where me appear
    11111122233322233222me???????? What will happen next?

Back to that are we computers or what. So does everybody lives own life? Are you guys in my life? or do you live your life? mmm now Im really missing lol...

One think is also if you travel backward in time and then forward to where you left. Is everything untouched?

I dont know but in my opinion I think traveling in time isnt possible. Because it would affect in so many things. I think that would not happen. Cant go forward or backward unless everybody have own life or something.

I have more thoughts in my mind but this is what I get out from my head.
    What do you think about this? I really like to know.

Extra: Really random thing. If I go back in 1930 would hitler be alive? How dead man can be alive if he would be alive if I travel in time. Time traveling is BIG IF.

2. key001

key001 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    IMO there is no time as a separate dimension, otherwise you'd have infinite copies/gazillions of copies of space. And then every time after the smallest interval of time passes everything in space would be copied to another space which sounds ridiculous.

3. Vogelbung

Vogelbung I R Judgemental

Reputations:
    There would have been a time when people would have said that having a billion other stars apart from our sun is ridiculous. I hear the Multiverse theory is gaining steam... though untestable in the foreseeable future.

4. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    Who cares. Just drink beer, eat crepes, and watch sports... life is good. Every dimension will see my fat butt on the couch doing just that.

5. Vogelbung

Reputations:
    On the other hand, there could be a bajillion universes out there where you could have buns of steel.

6. Jarhead

Jarhead 恋の♡アカサタナ

Reputations:
    Time isn't a non-dimension, but it's also not a spacial dimension either (so, we're in a "3+1" universe): Q: What is time? | Ask a Mathematician / Ask a Physicist

7. key001

Reputations:
    Suppose you put a cat in the box and close it. After some time it dies in that box. Is there just 1 dead cat in a closed box or are there bazillions of cats or corpses in bazillions of boxes interconnected to one another? I(We) said "cats or corpses" because I(We) really can't tell after that(those) cat(s) has(have) been sitting in that(those) sealed box(es) for a week. I(We) said "I(We)" because I(We) can't really tell whether I(We) am(are) being copied through the multiverse right now :p :D

8. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    Sorry Michael.

[​IMG]

Teraforce likes this.
  9. Vogelbung

Reputations:
    See, this is the problem. You're still thinking inside the box.

You walked into that one

10. key001

Reputations:
    Actually I'm thinking inside a sphere. We live in a giant snowglobe that's 50 billion light years in diameter, but you can't see it yet. Although you might prove me wrong in a few billion years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.