Real racing 3 vs forza 7. No really

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by JRE84, Jul 8, 2018.

1. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Im not trolling. Let's get that out of the way.

I just bought a lg g5 cell phone. I have downloaded games like real racing 3 before yet barely even tried them. So i was bored and decided to actually test out real racing 3. I have countless hours in forza 7 and love that game. Longest i played forza 7 straight was like 3 hours. Now this cell phone game has blown me away. I played it for 8 hours straight. I am like 1 percent done. It has really great graphics and is a blast streering with the phone its more realistic with the tilt streering and i cannot believe how good cell phone games have gotten. Wow is all i can say.

Is this the future of gaming. I mean eventually games will be able to be streaming to a 4k monitor/tv and the need for a console will die....i dont see this as a replacement for a gs65 thin or anything..im typing on my phone right now and i hate it...much prefer a laptop...but dang anyone else out there try real racing 3 career and actually gave the game a chance.

KY_BULLET and Starlight5 like this.