Razer Smartphone

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets' started by Danishblunt, May 27, 2018.

1. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    So the 120HZ display really turns me on and the fact that it has a "big" heatpipe to cool down the phone also makes it a no brainer for me, but knowing Razer notebooks I'm wondering what kind of hardware related problems could I expect from this phone if any?

2. jaug1337

jaug1337 de_dust2

Reputations:
    Check the ROG phone :D

hmscott and Gursimran82956 like this.
  3. kojack

kojack Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Run AWAY from the ROG Phone. Being asus, it will fail in short order.

4. ronaldheld

ronaldheld Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    what is the basis of your statement?

5. kojack

kojack Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Owning multiple Asus products having all of them fail in one way or another and them not honouring their warranty. Thats the basis. I refuse to support a company who has no regard for their customers.

I have purchased 3 vivotab RTs (at the same time, NOT one after the other trying to get a good one), all developed the ghost touch issues within a month or two of purchasing them. NONE were fixed, NONE were replaced under warranty. Now they are 3 paperweights. Bought 2 Asus android tablets with the keyboards, both keyboards failed and both tablets had connectivity issues. None were fixed, none were replaced. Got the excuse they are causing us issues and we cannot find whats wrong with them. Meaning your **** out of luck consumer. Had various motherboards spill their caps before the warranty period was up, none were fixed none were replaced under warranty. Luck would have it that I am able to replace caps on boards myself So as they go, which they do often until I replace them, I can keep them at least running. But NO ASUS in this house hold.

ronaldheld likes this.