Razer Blade Pro 17" (1080 GPU/late 2016) Owner's Lounge

Discussion in 'Razer' started by reloader-1, Oct 20, 2016.

1. wickette

wickette Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Had temperature problems (end of 2016 pascal AW15) but no RMA with my AW15 thankfully. AW even if they were more robust than the 2017 razer pro they had pretty serious defects ( bad tripod heatsinks, thermal paste, factory thermal pads too thick...). I undervolted and repasted with LM, and replaced the cpu pads with K5 pro "liquid" thermal pads and now up to -28°C, had to do A LOT of things to fix problems with a 2000E+ laptop that I bought with my student wage. So if AW owners are messing with you razer owners... they're either not really aware of the problems AW have/had and/or their being really dishonest.

hmscott and Vistar Shook like this.
  2. rlucho

rlucho Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi, let's see if someone can help me sort this out (in the correct thread no one is answering so...)...:
    I have a Razer Blade Pro 7820hk, Win 10 Pro (1709), 512gb ssd. I'm triying to activate the gaming mode on Synapse, just to try temps with the fans sets on high, but when i select gaming mode or Balance mode on High, the fans just stay the same... My main question is, should the fans start running inmediatedly on high just by selecting High on synapse? Or will they start only under load?

NOTE: I have the process RazerPerformance DISABLED (i have CPU undervolted so i dont know if that process will mess with Throttlestop), so i dont know if that process have something to do with it... lights on keyboard and everything else works fine.

Thanks in advance!