Razer Blade Owner's Lounge

Discussion in 'Razer' started by johnnobts, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmberV

EmberV Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Is anyone interested in a Prema-style modded BIOS and vBIOS for the Razer Blade 2015?

Eason likes this.
  2. Eason

Eason Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Of course!

3. silverghost123

silverghost123 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Hi,

I got my 2015 14" razer blade a couple of days ago and upgraded it to Windows 10 straight away, firstly it is an awesome machine, but I have one question.
    I am receiving a notification saying 'Optimal Resolution Notification - This is not the optimal screen resolution' in the notifications tray, does anyone else have this, I haven't changed the screen resolution and when I check it is at 3200 x 1800
    This warning is displayed following a restart (It occurs most but not every time I restart)

Thanks

4. Eason

Eason Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Is there any way to grrr a replacement battery for the blade? I haven't seen any sold online.

5. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Is it broken? AFAIK it is not user replaceable, but you should still be under warranty if it's a 2015.

6. Eason

Eason Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Nope, but I run the battery down on a daily basis at work, so it's important that in the future I could replace it.

I don't live in the USA, I live in Thailand—a country where the Blade isn't available. Thus, no service.

7. BrahmanRamen

BrahmanRamen Newbie

Reputations:
    Hey, just bought the Razer Blade QHD 2015, has anyone else had issues with the two USB ports beside the headphone/mic jack? I cannot connect any device to it without it connecting and then immediately disconnected. I really like this laptop don't wanna return it if it's an easy fix.

8. Makyura

Makyura Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    My CAT S50 phone was behaving just like that but it's very likely that the problem was on the smartphone side, altho no other PC's were acting like that; I experienced the same problem with a friend's pendrive too, once, so it just looks like Razer USB ports are too sensitive to devices problems (it could be semi-fixed by keeping the device in front of the port firmly, by the way, and it was a -strong enough- fix to let me backup the phone before RMA'ing)

Never heard about this problem before, so it's me and you now (if your problem is similar enough to mine); any chance it's just a late 2015 version RB14 bug? I got mine early december.

9. Wask

Wask Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Old one on 17" 2012, How do you configure the soundcard for a headset, the mic isn't working....

10. Strattac

Strattac Newbie

Reputations:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.