Razer Blade Owner's Lounge

Discussion in 'Razer' started by johnnobts, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxence

Maxence Newbie

Reputations:
    Maybe kind of thick paper for drawing.

2. ChrisAtsin

ChrisAtsin Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Yeah, that's normal with the IGZO panels.

3. Muazam Kamal

Muazam Kamal Newbie

Reputations:
    One way of that is, ya, override using Synapse. But then i won't be able to access the F1-F12 keys (because even pressing the FN + F keys, it'll still trigger the multimedia function) :/

4. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    The fact of the matter is, the IGZO panel (Sharp LQ140Z1JW01) in the Blade has a Antiglare coating (Haze 42%) with a glass panel in front of it. You're seeing that.

RageBone likes this.
  5. technoboy

technoboy Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hi I've got a question about my razer 2013 14". There is something called m audio legacy driver. I was wondering if this came from razer or did the original owner install it? It doesn't seem to run automatically on boot-up. If I look in the m audio folder i see things like: m audio legacy audio driver, m audio legacy keyboard... Any help would be appreciated! Jeff

6. Mitchell Gore

Mitchell Gore Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi guys I have a question/concern about the fps i'm getting in a regular game of Minecraft. I've seen a video online and a guy with the same razer blade as me (2015) was getting at least 100-200 fps on max settings with playing on a server with many many people. However, for me, I can only seem to get 40-60 fps on single player and multiplayer servers. Any suggestions concerning what settings on the laptop itself I should be using would be greatly appreciated.

7. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Sounds like it might be using integrated graphics. Force it to use dGPU in the nvidia control panel. I would say perhaps vsync as well, but it should be at 60FPS always in that case.

8. Mitchell Gore

Mitchell Gore Newbie

Reputations:
    Do you think you could tell me exactly how to do this on windows 8 because I've tried and I'm not sure if I did it right.

9. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Right click the desktop, choose "nvidia control panel".

Pick minecraft from the "select a program" dropdown, if it's not there click Add and navigate to the .exe for minecraft (sorry I don't play minecraft, have no idea what it is)

Make sure "High performance nvidia processor" is selected underneath for the GPU selecton. Click APPLY down at the bottom of the window, don't close it without clicking apply, it'll take a second..

See if that helps.

10. Mitchell Gore

Mitchell Gore Newbie

Reputations:
    Wow it seemed to help I think... It went to 150+fps but only on non full screen. On full screen it is still limited to 40 fps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.