Razer Blade 15 240hz Review Video - Major issues on display

Discussion in 'Razer' started by Joshva, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Joshva

Joshva Notebook Consultant

Reputations:

Hi team,

I just completed my review of the Razer Blade 15 240hz 2070 model.

As the title says there are some pretty major issues here that i'd be cautious of if buying. I do like the laptop but i'd recommend taking a look at some of the things I found including blue screening on many units, freezing etc.

I hope it helps those considering this laptop,
    Josh

2. rinneh

rinneh Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    As said on your reddit thread as well.

Reinstall your gpu drivers after unisntalling them with DDU would fix your issues with the blue screens etc.So no it is not prone to crashes, it is you not realizing that Nvidia released some faulty drivers some time ago.

I think this should have been done in the light of doing all the effort to make a review. and ofcourse a laptop that can go up to 240watts of power usage can get hot. but it is not overheating hot.

There are laws of physics which cannot be broken. It is one of the thinnest and smallest RTX laptops out there, the heat must go somewhere.

3. notstaamp

notstaamp Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    does anyone have the oled version ? or can point me to a review of the oled version ? thx

4. Terreos

Terreos Notebook Deity

Reputations:

5. notstaamp

notstaamp Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    thanks but i don't consider that a review :) more of an glorified advertisement :)

6. Terreos

Terreos Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I don't see how you can say that considering the guy straight up says he doesn't recommend it.

7. notstaamp

notstaamp Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    well i have a lot of points and what not about why i said what i said but it's of no importance :)
    since you've been here a long time which clevo reseller do you usually use ?

8. B0B

B0B Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    That’s Linus for you. He didn’t like the 2019 Stealth and now he’s using it.

When you have that many subs I’m sure LTT knows exactly what their doing as far as “method to the madness”.

YouTube is just a glorified game if you want to succeed.

9. Terreos

Terreos Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    That's why I'm always excited when you post a video on youtube. You're one of the few that actually gives good honest reviews. BTW any word from Gigabyte about the Aorus 17? Just found out about it today and I was like. . .wow. Gimme.

10. Joikansai

Joikansai Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    He did blind test to choose his new daily drive, and it’s stealth 2019. No matter what he told or claimed on other video review about Razer he’s born as Razer guy:D, can’t wait to see how long it’ll last yes it’s Linus. Source: Me Razer maybe Razer guy too:), how I hate Synapse, still stick with Razer Blade:D