Razer blade 15 2021 Rtx 3000

Discussion in 'Razer' started by Joikansai, Jan 12, 2021.

1. etern4l

etern4l Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    How do Razer's QC, reliability and support look like these days?

2. custom90gt

custom90gt Doc Mod Super Moderator

Reputations:
    Their support sucks but their laptops are well built.

Darkhan and etern4l like this.
  3. phusho

phusho Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Yes, if laptop last more than a.month without problems it is good one and will serve for years until battery swell

4. Joikansai

Joikansai Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Okay time to measure your rigs compared to 3000 series, well there’s no proper driver I think but this Spanish guy has a a champ:D I think it’s also legit cause Ubisoft software can’t be fooled off on hardware recognition can it. There’re also other titles that he showed like flight simulator, cyberpunk, watchdogs legion both with ray tracing on.

5. Muezick

Muezick Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Hmm - Do the new 1440p 165hz panels have G-Sync? Can't find any confirmation of that any where.

6. Joikansai

Joikansai Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Apparently only advanced Qhd 240Hz has adaptive (g sync) panel according press specification. However I don’t think that’s really important I had g sync Predator xb1 wqhd 144Hz monitor and can’t tell the difference with blade 144Hz, both same smooth no tearing whatsoever, then so I sold it. Apparently color accuracy won’t as good as 165Hz on base one sRgb is up to 95% vs 100 on 165Hz.

Darkhan and Muezick like this.
  7. Muezick

Muezick Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    lol that link brings up a login screen for me. How Funny.

At 165hz i think you are right. Not a whole lot of games will be able to easily achieve 165hz at 1440p and if they do, you can just hard cap it there in control panel.

I didn't see anything on the product page for the advanced qhd that suggests it has adaptive sync. But maybe none of them specify it any more. Not really sure.

8. Joikansai

Joikansai Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    At least here in Germany store it’s.

Attached Files:

Muezick likes this.
  9. puppet2008

puppet2008 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Actually, I had some good experience with Razer's tech support months ago. There was a physical bent near the left display hinge on my Razer Blade 15 Advanced 2020. The turnaround time for my repair was about two weeks and the total charge for the repair was about $150 (replacing the palmrest panel), including the two way shipping.

etern4l likes this.
  10. mehtenj94

mehtenj94 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Razer has the best build quality of all windows laptops IMO. But their support is horrible. After being used to Alienware next business day on site service, it was horrible to work with Razer customer service when a BIOS update bricked mine. Eventually I had to order a programmer and flash it myself when waiting for them to provide me with a solution. Besides the battery they use is low quality I guess ? I see way too many complaints regarding bulging battery on the internet. I sold mine recently since they don’t sell extended warranty in my country and I didn’t want to risk using the machine with no warranty. But they are absolutely sleek and beautiful machines that maintain cooler temperatures than similarly specced competitors.

dmanti, Muezick and etern4l like this.