Quick question about Windows 10

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by KING19, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKs Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    Did you test with the mentioned overclocking disabled? See pict below. If this is a problem you should take contact with the OEM support.
    [​IMG]

Another option is to try a standard Sata ssd. They come in M.2 and Sata 2.5" form factor.

Third option... Try out another Win 10 versions for trouble shooting on OS level.... Windows and Office ISO Download Tool

KING19 likes this.
  2. KING19

KING19 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Yes, its off by default in the BIOS

I only have one 2.5 SATA SSD but its being used by my old laptop atm.

I tried repair function and it didnt help. Also i tried installing the AMD chipset drivers on their site and nothing changed, I disabled USB boot in the BIOS too. Personally imma leave it alone because im burnt out atm. Gonna accept its a bug and maybe Lenovo will release a BIOS fix for it in the future. I rarely restart my laptops unless im installing windows updates and/or doing driver updates.

3. KING19

KING19 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Update: Somehow i fixed the problem. After updating both the AMD and NVIDIA drivers again after Win10 keep trying to install older drivers i decided to uninstall AMD's Driver software because the software stopped working after being incompatible with the current driver and used DDU again and allowed Win10 to reinstall the AMD driver. One problem through, on the device manager it says i am missing a driver but no clue of what driver it is but now Win10 boots up fast as it should after a restart.

4. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox BGA Filth-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    What is the hardware ID for the unidentified item in Device Manager with no driver? (You can find the hardware ID by selecting Properties, going to the Details tab and selecting Hardware Ids from the drop-down menu.)

upload_2020-9-19_19-24-58.png

Papusan likes this.