*Quasi-Official ENVY 14 discounts, delays, "mine is shipping" lounge*

Discussion in 'HP' started by 2.0, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awdotson

awdotson Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Yeah thats what they've told everyone. My revised date was the 14th. It's passed. I'm tired of talking to them. I can't decide if I should get my cash or what.

2. oeuntho

oeuntho Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Looks like i got some good news i complained enough to get a good response hopefully

Dear Valued HP Customer,

I am writing to provide you an update on your ENVY 14 beats order.

I am happy to let you know that the production delay we experienced has been resolved. Your notebook is being completed now and will be prepared for shipment tomorrow, Friday, March 18th. You will receive a Shipping Notification email from us with your FedEx tracking number. Please note that it may take up to one business day for tracking to be active. Then, your Estimated Delivery Date will be populated and will provide you the date of delivery by FedEx. Please check your tracking number online at http://www.fedex.com/tracking/ for the latest status. You can sign up for text updates there as well.

3. larkey27

larkey27 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I would honestly cancel your orders if you bought a regular envy. the new one should come out pretty soon.

4. awdotson

Reputations:
    Yeah, but I can't get a new one for 700.

5. awdotson

Reputations:
    Well mine just shipped. They gave me standard shipping instead of 2day...
    And I'm curious how they are going to apply the discounts they offered me.

6. awdotson

Reputations:
    more news, they posted credits to my debit card so I got the envy for 760 + a slice battery. 6gb ram etc. Not bad, even if they do release the sb soon, i won't find a deal like that.

7. oeuntho

Reputations:
    Update laptop left china on the 18th went to Alaska and is now in Memphis this is the hp envy 14 beats edition I hope I get it Tuesday or Wednesday I don't think Monday would be possible but I'm glad it is close and done

8. Why_Me

Why_Me Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hey everyone!

I'm so excited, I just bought a refurbished Envy 14 with the Radiance Display! for much cheaper than the price of a normal screen one. So, I ordered it on Sunday at around 8:00pm. Hopefully I'll be getting it by Wednesday or Thursday.

Too bad I don't have a tracking number yet, I really want to know where my package is :p

9. oeuntho

Reputations:
    I'm receiving my package today my laptop is currently on route to my apartment, should be there in a couple of hours but I get off at 5 30 today So i won't be able to get my hands on my new laptop until 6 ish, Bothell, WA to Lynnwood WA only a ten minute drive but rush hour can kill a person

10. oeuntho

Reputations:
    I received my laptop at 12:37 Hp Envy 14 Beats Edition, i'll let you know build quality and so forth when I get home, i do own the Beats studio headphones as well so I'll let you know how they compare with a desktop headphone jack to this beats headphone jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.