[PSA] Assassins Creed II (Free on Uplay)

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by hacktrix2006, Apr 14, 2020.

1. hacktrix2006

hacktrix2006 Hold My Vodka, I going to kill my GPU

Reputations:
    Think we should go back to the original topic.

killkenny1 likes this.
  2. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox BGA Filth-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    Thank you. Perfect. Even has the old "installed" filter to hide everything that is not installed. Love it.
    upload_2020-4-15_16-58-52.png

That's actually a little bit more expensive, but less than $1.00 difference. I buy stuff on Kinguin.net all the time, including Windows. All keys I get there always work flawlessly. I've purchased probably 20 games and a dozen Windows 7 and 10 keys from them over the past four or five years. But, I have purchased some from G2A.com as well and they often have great prices.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    cucubits likes this.
  3. saturnotaku

saturnotaku Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Yeah, no.

hfm, killkenny1 and Mr. Fox like this.
  4. MahmoudDewy

MahmoudDewy Gaming Laptops Master Race!

Reputations:
    It might not be the most linear of games but trust me you won't be disappointed.

Mr. Fox likes this.
  5. cucubits

cucubits Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Ok, I was not aware of some of this guy's claims but it sure doesn't look good for G2A. On the other hand, for being what it is, I see zero reasons for anyone wanting to pay to their messed up subscription system and then cry about fees and having to jump through expert hoops just to cancel it.

For indie games, where the most focus is, I completely agree, there's no point in hurting these developers with platforms like these but for some AAA companies who purposely make design choices to milk as much cash as possible from the consumers, I have zero regrets going to g2a.

Mr. Fox likes this.
  6. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I was up to Unity in the series and haven't been able to bring myself to continue it. Wasn't that I didn't like Unity, it was decent, I just think I still feel burned out and I'm so far behind in the overarching story now that it's a little intimidating to continue. Actually, I've probably forgotten so many things at this point not sure it matters much.