PS4 and Xbox One - To be a capitalist or not to be a capitalist. That is the question.

Discussion in 'Marketplace FAQ, Rules and Guidelines' started by Codenamefa, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Codenamefa

Codenamefa Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Deleting due to Mod in this thread.

Didn't put this on here to be Trolled by a mod.

[​IMG]Abuse of Mod Power alert! Post Restored! Shaza... wait, no one quoted it? Ah well. But here's a rebuttal at least: The retorted

2. Rengsey R. H. Jr.

Rengsey R. H. Jr. I Never Slept

Reputations:
    I do agree. If the price is close to retail at least , it should be o.k. If the price is over retail, they should list their items on eBay. Sometimes it's o.k. for items that are hard to get, like the PS4/XBOX One to be listed " a little " over retail , but almost double the retail is ridiculous. Just my opinion. Oh .. I also believe that as a community , we should not low ball each other either. I usually use ebay to check items I want to sell , and sell it for less than ebay to our members, after all , money don't grow on trees and we all know that.

3. 5150Joker

5150Joker Tech|Inferno

Reputations:
    It's supply and demand. Nobody should police what anyone else lists their item for. If you don't like the price, move on.

Sent from my GT-N7000

reborn2003 and TBoneSan like this.
  4. 2.0

2.0 Former NBR Macro-Mod®

Reputations:
    LOL @ this thread. I had to check my calendar to see if I slept through the holidays and woke on April 1st.

Shirley, you can't be serious. And yes, I called you surely.

I thought Iowa was in America. Have I failed geography... again?

I'm leaving this thread open and am suspending forum rules* because I want to see the entertainment that is sure to arise...

To begin... "Entitlement much?"

*In reality, I'm just not closing the thread and am NOT levying any infractions for witty, yet insulting retorts.
    FREE XBox One or PS4 for the post with the best retort! Shipping will be set at $999.98 <--That's no typo.
    And yep, it was me who changed the thread title to add that capitalist bit. I'm tricky like that.

downloads and reborn2003 like this.
  5. faiz23

faiz23 Macbook FTW

Reputations:
    I had full intentions to flip PS4 and XB 1. The market was not what I expected and profit was not all that great. I decided to cancel my 4 orders last minute and wait to flip another deal worth making money on. If I could make $150 on each unit you bet your as$ that I would sell 3 of them to pay for mine. Bring on all the haters

Rengsey R. H. Jr. likes this.
  6. Codenamefa

Codenamefa Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Deleting due to Mod in this thread.

Didn't put this on here to be Trolled by a mod.

7. Rengsey R. H. Jr.

Reputations:
    At least your price was not going to be ridiculous.:thumbsup:

8. gizmo22

gizmo22 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    You're a loon. If I want to list a PS4 for $1,500, that ought to be fine provided I follow the rules set up regarding format and content.

If you want to buy it at that price, it's your problem. If I risk not selling it because I priced it too high, that's my problem.

I would buy the less expensive one. Right now I do not necessarily have that choice. If you want to start a consulting service and sell your services of finding them in stock for market price, that's fine too.

9. Rengsey R. H. Jr.

Reputations:
    What gizmo22 is really saying is " Everyman for himself " ... hehe

10. 5150Joker

5150Joker Tech|Inferno

Reputations:
    It's YOUR twisted view of what constitutes honor when in fact you are trying to infringe on someone's right to sell their item for whatever they think it is worth. If the demand is there, it will sell, if not they'll lower the price or give up.

TBoneSan likes this.