Problem with WWAN card on CF-19

Discussion in 'Panasonic' started by Biggie_Z, Jul 30, 2017.

1. SHEEPMAN!

SHEEPMAN! Freelance

Reputations:
    Try 4 or 04 (which will probably come up a 4 anyway) ff is zero as I understand it. (Zero as in NO WWAN)
    Then F9 then F10. (set to defaults and save)
    That's the limits of my understanding it....more information in the search box at upper right of this page.

2. Toughbook

Toughbook Drop and Give Me 20!

Reputations:
    You can try all sorts of numbers... Should be easy to solve there... Mine was set to 4... I tried 1, then 2, then 3.... I hit on 3 being for Verizon. My WWAN card fired up.

Now... You need to make sure that Panny and Win 10 aren't both trying to switch the card... That was my issue. The Wireless switch (yellow lightning bolt in sys tray) switches it on... But then VZ manager and Win 10 both wanted to try to control the card... I had to uncheck the box that said, "Let windows control this"... Then my card worked!

SHEEPMAN! likes this.
  3. Biggie_Z

Biggie_Z Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    Thanks guys, I set it to 4 and it's working perfectly now. What's the best software to use fore these, the built in Windows 10 manager, the Sierra, or the AT&T software?

And for anyone else who's interested, I used a standard non oem MC7700 with the Panasonic firmware flashed onto it. Firmware is available here: http://business.panasonic.com/support-computerstablets-otherdownloads-wirelesscarrier

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2017
    Shawn likes this.
  4. Toughbook

Toughbook Drop and Give Me 20!

Reputations:
    Personally I would download VZManager from the Panasonic website directly. Or from Sierra... Install and tell Windows it ain't runnin' the show!

5. BaRRmaley

BaRRmaley Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Win10 connection manager is very good as you can see on your screenshot. If you switch it to manual mode, without automatic connects.

UNCNDL1 likes this.